Mastic GGH Work?

addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Hi guys

so some of you may know in an earlier thread that I missed out on the Sandstone GH Work :crybaby:... it looks like it's all sold out and the chances are pretty slim :sad:.... so should I go for a mastic GGH work or just wait for my luck to come up?

does anyone have any pics of a mastic with GH in work style?

I should've got it while I had chance rather than toss up between that and the anthra work GH! silly me! now I really really MUST get Sandstone Work GH... but if Mastic is good subtitute... what should I do???

TIA!!! :tup:

I think the GGH would work well on the Mastic. I also think it would look better on a bigger bag like the Work...I haven't seen one IRL yet, but I say go for it!

I would wait a bit longer and see if you luck changes. I wouldn't rush and get a choice that you didn't really want so much in the 1st place.

I'd just give myself a few days/weeks and then if nothing comes along, then get it. But I'd wait a bit first....

I think that you have time to see if a SS Work pops up somewhere. At this point, I don't think you're in danger of not being able to locate a Matic GH Work. In a few weeks if nothing materializes in SS, then reevaluate how you feel about the mastic and decide if the color has gained more or less favor with you.

addicted I'm sad to hear you missed your SS GH WORK.:sad: Normally, I'd say don't settle.... with a bit of patience you'll prevail. But, Shasta just posted a Mastic City and the color is just beautiful. I can totally imagine it with GH... it would be a knock out TDF bbag baby. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Yea it was Shasta's thread that made me consider mastic and it was powderpuff's comparison pics that made me rethink my opinion on the mastic color this season... at first I thought its too yellow for my liking but then when powderpuff compared it to the greige which i have and the sandstone... its actually really beautiful... but then you see with me... if i dont get what i want.... it will always be with me... :tdown: i will forever be thinking about the SS that I never got...

addicted I'm sad to hear you missed your SS GH WORK.:sad: Normally, I'd say don't settle.... with a bit of patience you'll prevail. But, Shasta just posted a Mastic City and the color is just beautiful. I can totally imagine it with GH... it would be a knock out TDF bbag baby. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

it's all your fault karen! ;) why you have to look so damn great with that SS work?! when i had my heart set on it... bam! it's gone :crybaby:... now I will have to drool all over your pics (again) until i get it....

maybe you guys are right... i should wait around for it... it will certainly do my wallet some good! since the mastic's not going anywhere... i will hold out and wait to see if a SS comes up along the way....

I would wait a bit longer and see if you luck changes. I wouldn't rush and get a choice that you didn't really want so much in the 1st place.

I'd just give myself a few days/weeks and then if nothing comes along, then get it. But I'd wait a bit first....

it's all your fault karen! ;) why you have to look so damn great with that SS work?! when i had my heart set on it... bam! it's gone :crybaby:... now I will have to drool all over your pics (again) until i get it....

maybe you guys are right... i should wait around for it... it will certainly do my wallet some good! since the mastic's not going anywhere... i will hold out and wait to see if a SS comes up along the way....

Honestly, just wait a bit and see. Mastic is brand new and certainly in big supply so you have time to wait on seeing if a SS work pops up. I think its worth allowing some time for because its soo..... well you know the rest :P

Honestly, just wait a bit and see. Mastic is brand new and certainly in big supply so you have time to wait on seeing if a SS work pops up. I think its worth allowing some time for because its soo..... well you know the rest :P

yes of course... could it be something along the lines of this?... "gorgeous, versatile, amazing, beautiful color and leather and the GH just compliments it PURRRFECTLY???"!!! :heart::heart::heart:...

yea it's worth waiting for so i think I'll wait a while see if it comes up...