Chanel Reissue Mini for Pre Fall?

aksaiyo

O.G.
Aug 8, 2013
I saw this in a Chanel group on Facebook the other day. A girl said her SA told her about there being a Reissue mini in aged calfskin for prefall!

IMG_6940.JPG
Of course I immediately tried to message my SA but I think she left without telling me (maybe i’m too small of a customer?) so I rushed to the nearest store and bugged an SA about it. He literally did not understand me for 5mins despite showing him the above picture. I don’t think they’ve heard about it yet?
I haven’t seen it discussed here, either. What do you guys think? Is it happening? Is this something we want to jump on? Perhaps with the lack of caviar minis they have to bring out another hardier leather option in the mini size?

I saw this in a Chanel group on Facebook the other day. A girl said her SA told her about there being a Reissue mini in aged calfskin for prefall!

View attachment 4423834
Of course I immediately tried to message my SA but I think she left without telling me (maybe i’m too small of a customer?) so I rushed to the nearest store and bugged an SA about it. He literally did not understand me for 5mins despite showing him the above picture. I don’t think they’ve heard about it yet?
I haven’t seen it discussed here, either. What do you guys think? Is it happening? Is this something we want to jump on? Perhaps with the lack of caviar minis they have to bring out another hardier leather option in the mini size?
It’s happening according to my SAs and the look-book that I saw :smile:
I don’t think all the boutiques or department store boutiques received the look-book yet. I think people who are into reissues will want to purchase these.

View attachment 4423834

there’s some discussion on it here! :smile:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/metiers-dart-paris-new-york-2019-19a-collection.1009292/

Reactions: aksaiyo
omg, just saw this thread. I'm on the market for a 225 but this cheaper 224 single flap might win me over. I wonder how it'd look cross body / if the chain length is comparable to the 225.

This isn't exactly classic 'mini' size though? With 224: 20 x 14.5 x 7.5 cm and classic mini being 20 x 13 x 5 cm

Reactions: BB8
I reserved both the black as well as red because I simply cannot make up my mind! Lol

Black is def a true classic, but I just purchased the classic black mini. Should I diversify and purchase the red? Or just stick with classic black?