Identify this YSL

Hello! I was wondering if anyone can help me with the names of these bags, I'm trying to list all my collections and as these were bought way back I can't remember and online search didn't help! Thanks!
YSL.JPG YSL2.JPG

Hello! I was wondering if anyone can help me with the names of these bags, I'm trying to list all my collections and as these were bought way back I can't remember and online search didn't help! Thanks!
View attachment 4457189 View attachment 4457190
The first bag (gold one) is called the ‘Kahala’ tote.

Not too sure what is your pink bag called but anyway it’s a pretty cute bag. Seems like you could switch out the handles with some buckles and metal chains from Taobao/AliExpress and modernize it as a shoulder/sling bag, the possibilities with it are endless.

Reactions: mari_kk11
The first bag (gold one) is called the ‘Kahala’ tote.

Not too sure what is your pink bag called but anyway it’s a pretty cute bag. Seems like you could switch out the handles with some buckles and metal chains from Taobao/AliExpress and modernize it as a shoulder/sling bag, the possibilities with it are endless.

Thanks so much!:biggrin:

Does anyone know the name of this wallet?
(Random sunglasses for size reference, flash for better view of material)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 128
Does anyone have any idea about the year/make/etc of this vintage YSL crossbody?

Item: YSL Giraffe Print Coated Canvas Shoulder Bag (I'm sorry, I have google image searched the f out of this bag and can't find an official name)
Link: https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Au...ge-Leather-Small-Shoulder-Purse-Bag/672644853
Hi, i have one that is om the same print bit different type. Have googled and found this that suggests mid 80's. My purse is in the pic below. Love IT!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190812-221605.jpg
    Screenshot_20190812-221605.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 1565730053332213914393964154299.jpg
    1565730053332213914393964154299.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 110
Just got a response from jojuto in the Authentication forum regarding my bag that has the same print as yours; Yes it’s from 80’s and called in France : Girafe (giraffe) cause the colors of the canvas.

Hi, i have one that is om the same print bit different type. Have googled and found this that suggests mid 80's. My purse is in the pic below. Love IT!!
Oh thank you very much! I have to say, I love the durability of the canvas and now animal prints are trending big time. We scored some good bags ;) Thanks for sharing your knowledge!