Eugénie Wallet - Like or Dislike?

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I am looking at the Monogram Porte Tresor International Wallet but just came across this one on E-Lux. Does anyone know how much heavier the Eugenie Wallet is compared to the Porte Tresor wallet is? And if you have both which do you like better?

I am interested in this answer too. I just got a damier PTI and quite honestly I am not thrilled with it. It sort of just flops open when I open it and it just feels awkward to me. I knew I should have stuck to a pochette or zippy type wallet. I absolutely love the look of the Eugenie though:heart:

picked up a montaigne epi recently so i was thinking about getting this wallet to match the bowling bag. however..i was also worried about the weight. a zippy wallet is already really heavy once its loaded up..i am worried this wallet with be even worse since the hardware if pretty big.

the Eugenie is my first ever LV wallet and i love it. i never liked any of the wallets before this because they were each missing SOMEthing. i love that the Eugenie has so many credit card slots, an ID window, and coin AND bill compartments

I am interested in this answer too. I just got a damier PTI and quite honestly I am not thrilled with it. It sort of just flops open when I open it and it just feels awkward to me. I knew I should have stuck to a pochette or zippy type wallet. I absolutely love the look of the Eugenie though:heart:

I'm a big fan of the pochette wallet version, they actually have a lot of card slots!

Eugenie has a lot of slots for CC but maybe a lil too much

What? Too much? Never too many for me...;) I swear every store I go to has some sort of "savings club" type card you sign up for, grocery store, book store, beauty supply....etc!! I need every slot I can get :smile: