New at Saks

I am digging the Rider bag with the suede interior.
Me too! But I'm wondering how it will hold up over time with the weight of the frame making the bag sag in the upper corners. You can see the upper front corners show some sag in the Saks photos and these are new.....will that sag get worse?

Me too! But I'm wondering how it will hold up over time with the weight of the frame making the bag sag in the upper corners. You can see the upper front corners show some sag in the Saks photos and these are new.....will that sag get worse?

Good question. I would need to see how heavy the bag is. If it's not too heavy it may be okay. I think keeping the bag stuffed when not in use would also help keep the shape.

Reactions: Suzanne B.
Reactions: Ireiki4u
I really like that rider bag. I’m guessing it’s going to be in the Mother’s Day sale because you can order it at Coach.com now but I’m not sure I need to add anything more to my sale list. It’s already maxed out.
I do to,the one on Coach is smaller dimensions are 6 x 6 3/4, the one at Saks is 9 x 8. The bigger size would work better for me, however I think I like it in all black .

I really like that rider bag. I’m guessing it’s going to be in the Mother’s Day dale because you can order it at Coach.com now but I’m not sure I need to add anything more to my sale list. It’s already maxed out.
Sale not dale!
I do to,the one on Coach is smaller dimensions are 6 x 6 3/4, the one at Saks is 9 x 8. The bigger size would work better for me, however I think I like it in all black .
They have two sizes at Coach.com!

There are actually 3 sizes - rider 12, rider 24 and rider. Saks has the rider 24 with exotic trim and the rider. Coach.com is showing the 12 and regular. There are a few more color options and patterns coming. I've pre-ordered the 24 in a couple colors. That size seems like it'll be the best for me because I like to wear my bags crossbody.

Reactions: Donttellmyhusband
There are actually 3 sizes - rider 12, rider 24 and rider. Saks has the rider 24 with exotic trim and the rider. Coach.com is showing the 12 and regular. There are a few more color options and patterns coming. I've pre-ordered the 24 in a couple colors. That size seems like it'll be the best for me because I like to wear my bags crossbody.
I’d like it in saddle. I love the black but I prefer not to own many black bags. I probably own far fewer than most (currently only 3).