Help! Business Affinity Backpack or Urban Spirit Backpack?

Which should I purchase?

• Business Affinity Backpack

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Urban Spirit Backpack

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

cabundis

Apr 30, 2018
Hello ladies,
I am torn between two backpacks; the Business Affinity & the Urban Spirit. Which would you choose or recommend?

I usually carry on the daily: small trifold wallet, longchamp key holder, mini ocase, tissues, AirPods, personal phone (iPhone XS Max), work phone (iPhone 7), and sometimes my iPad Pro (11 inch).

Thank you ladies for your help. :smile:

Photo for reference: *Not my photo, taken from Instagram.*

Left: Business Affinity
Right: Urban Spirit

1FB9D983-B7D6-4EC3-ADA8-A59D0FDB12C0.jpeg

Reactions: chubbyshopper
Hello ladies,
I am torn between two backpacks; the Business Affinity & the Urban Spirit. Which would you choose or recommend?

I usually carry on the daily: small trifold wallet, longchamp key holder, mini ocase, tissues, AirPods, personal phone (iPhone XS Max), work phone (iPhone 7), and sometimes my iPad Pro (11 inch).

Thank you ladies for your help. [emoji2]

Photo for reference: *Not my photo, taken from Instagram.*

Left: Business Affinity
Right: Urban Spirit

View attachment 4398110
Hi OP, Which one did you go for? I'm in the same dilemma, but I think the BA wins is slightly more for me as I like the zipped pocket at the front.

Reactions: cabundis
Hi OP, Which one did you go for? I'm in the same dilemma, but I think the BA wins is slightly more for me as I like the zipped pocket at the front.

Hi hun! And happy Easter! As for the backpack, I decided on the Urban Spirit. I wanted the chevron pattern and shw. However, I am really loving everyone else’s BA backpack. I’ll never be at purse peace. :lol: I think I will get a BA later on, but for now I’m really loving my Urban Spirit.