Car portraits

I’ve been looking for a replacement for my well used Pacific nodini. Do you find this color versatile?
yes, very!
it goes with everything, the reds, the black, the blue/jeans, the browns
very neutral, very easy to pair, thanks to its rather darker colour it will not show dirt/wear/denim transfer
do you want to see it against any particular colour?

What colour is your chain wallet please? Mine is Baccara Red. I got mine sometime in February and the boutique told me it was only available in red and blue (forgot which blue). I would have loved a grey one. Anyway I love it as it is just the right size! I haven’t been on TPF for a long time but I’ll try to post a pic!

What colour is your chain wallet please? Mine is Baccara Red. I got mine sometime in February and the boutique told me it was only available in red and blue (forgot which blue). I would have loved a grey one. Anyway I love it as it is just the right size! I haven’t been on TPF for a long time but I’ll try to post a pic!

The light in the photo is playing tricks I’m afraid, it is not grey but Nero, black. I was actually choosing between the red and the black but ended up with the black one. Your Baccara red is gorgeous!

Reactions: Shimmery