What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Lol! Thanks, losing the will here but determined to send her back to preschool dry after the Easter holidays! How is your training going?

It took forever but I was finally successful! I couldn’t believe it! I think he was attached to the pull up. He was changing them himself lol. I just decided one day to only give him underwear. We were watching cartoons and he took off for the potty. He has been in them ever since [emoji4]

She will be potty trained before you know it, lil ladies seem to like undies better than boys do [emoji5]

Wearing this oldie but goodie [emoji4] It’s a shame Sanrio doesn’t make high end pieces anymore. This is the only 18k diamond piece I have ever found by them. I’ve had quite a few KLS pieces and they are gorgeous but I am a Sanrio fan. I know it was a shared venture but not true Sanrio pieces.

Reactions: wee drop o bush
I love hello kitty! Aren’t you going to model it?:graucho:

I [emoji173]️[emoji176]Is it brand name or local fabulous jeweler?

Essiedub, Thank you so much [emoji4]Kimora Lee Simmons had a line that was made out of diamonds and 18k. I used to have a ridiculous hello kitty collection. It’s was pretty bad lol. But you can still find some of her high end KLS pieces on eBay and a few other sites [emoji5] I will do a mod shot soon.

Hi GeorginaLavender [emoji16] I had this made buy an online jeweler about 10 years ago during the whole diamonds by the yard craze. They are no longer er in business but there are a few still out there like white flash, good old gold, Brian Gavin, James Allen and a few others. I regret not buying the yellow sapphire one to this day ugh [emoji58]

Essiedub, Thank you so much [emoji4]Kimora Lee Simmons had a line that was made out of diamonds and 18k. I used to have a ridiculous hello kitty collection. It’s was pretty bad lol. But you can still find some of her high end KLS pieces on eBay and a few other sites [emoji5] I will do a mod shot soon.

Hi GeorginaLavender [emoji16] I had this made buy an online jeweler about 10 years ago during the whole diamonds by the yard craze. They are no longer er in business but there are a few still out there like white flash, good old gold, Brian Gavin, James Allen and a few others. I regret not buying the yellow sapphire one to this day ugh [emoji58]

Thank you for the info!! It’s amazingly beautiful—always love for HK, esp the diamond ones[emoji6][emoji6]—I just love the oval shaped sapphires—you don’t see that too often in ready made.

Can’t wait for your modshots!!!

Reactions: Addicted to bags