Rolex owners: What do you have?

Hi @dkmalinick89,

I ordered a datejust as well in dualtone oyster perpetual arriving hopefully within a month and I'm a gold wearer
myself!

After givng it much thought and a few visits to the store my final choice was the smooth goldtone bezel, oyster perpetual, white dial, classic roman numerals, in a 36mm. The white is so clean and fresh, the mother of pearl is dated like other's here said. The gold or champagne colored dial screams older gent to me as well - another dated look.

I'm a touch under 5'9" but very thin with 6 inch wrists. From your pictures my wrist looks smaller than yours
and I think you look great with the 36mm! In the end it's your choice but I think you will regret it if you purchase
the 31mm and soon be longing for that 36mm.....:hrmm:

Here's what I chose. I think it's feminine and crisp and with that clean white dial makes it POP!
Good luck with whatever you decide!:biggrin:

View attachment 4395575
I have the Rolex Presidential in YG and The Bulgari Diagano in rubber and YG
"J!m"

Reactions: whiteswan1010
Got my first Rolex in Portland (tax free with a 5% discount)! I went in with the full intention of getting a medium size Ballon Bleu but after trying on a Rolex it just looked so much nicer on my wrist and classic. I decided on the 28 mm, WG/SS, with MOP diamond markers. I'm hoping I made the right choice about sizing. Really was a toss up with the 31 mm, but I tend to wear dressier clothes for work in the office.

Gorgeous!! Where in Portland did you buy?

Reactions: jimmie staton
Current state of collection, 3 classics :smile:

B3S87Iq.jpg

Love them! Have two out of those three in my collection but the Speedy is definitely a favorite!

Waaayy at the bottom left of the photo, or should I say bottom middle, under the shirt cuff. If that is you, even though the Sport watches are often called Tools I would never wear it to this kind of work! But if you have not had problems, great!!

Hi!

Don't worry, absolutely no danger to the watch from a bit of sanding on a ladder. :smile: When I do demolition work in/on my house, I stuff it away. But everything else really is no problem.

Remember, Mercedes Gleitze swam the English Channel with one, Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay climbed the Everest with one, and it was down in the Mariana trench twice.

I'm taking Rolex up to that, and expect the watch to survive a little bit of DIY ;)

Please take this post with a little ;) and :giggle: :smile:

I won't destroy my watch on purpose, but I'm not someone to put bubblewrap around it either. :smile:

Kind regards,
Oliver