Now that PCE is over, I'm using my free time to...

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I thought that since PCE took up so much time and energy this go round, what with all the extended deadlines, new not-yet-available bags being available and the enviable outlet hauls, we should all now pause, thankful to have some free time on our hands.

So, what are you doing with all the time and energy you no longer need for PCE?

I'll go first:

1. That tupperware with all the missing lids? All over that project now,
  2. That antique chest I bought at the garage sale back when ******* was president? Should have time to refinish it, and
  3. All the socks that have been hidden by my dryer will now find their partners, ending the suffering and heartache for all cotton-created creatures!
What are you doing wih your free time?:graucho:

seriously! how much time did I blow on PCE :roflmfao:

1. re-introduced myself to the kids

2. actually mopped the floor- only to have the giant Lab vomit all over it 3 times!!

3. folded and actually put away 3 baskets of laundry.

Now that the PCE is over and I have all my new bags stored away. I have.

1. Washed, sorted and folded three loads of laundry.
2. Went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
3. Was finally able to give myself a pedicure.

seriously! how much time did I blow on PCE :roflmfao:

1. re-introduced myself to the kids

2. actually mopped the floor- only to have the giant Lab vomit all over it 3 times!!

3. folded and actually put away 3 baskets of laundry.

Hehehe...The floor thing? I don't have a big Lab to throw up on my tile, but I've got three small kids and there are days where it looks like they all dogpiled a big bowl of mac-n-cheese.

From the looks of it, the mac-n-cheese lost.

Hehehe...The floor thing? I don't have a big Lab to throw up on my tile, but I've got three small kids and there are days where it looks like they all dogpiled a big bowl of mac-n-cheese.

From the looks of it, the mac-n-cheese lost.

well, it's been raining since school let out in June. I have a very muddy back yard (thanks to the previously mentioned lab) that never dries out due to the rain. I have Pergo floors (or whatever) and there are muddy paw prints from the back door to the front door :cursing: Each time I think about mopping, it starts to storm again :cursing:So, I'm sure my floors will be clean for the next 12 hours and then it'll rain again :rolleyes:

Now that the PCE is over and I have all my new bags stored away. I have.

1. Washed, sorted and folded three loads of laundry.
2. Went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
3. Was finally able to give myself a pedicure.

Me, the bf, and his kidlets are going to see that movie tonight, was it good?? I know I loved the book, I figure the movie looks like it should be great too, like the others. :smile:

I haven't done anything yet, because my bf and I have his two kidlets until this weekend, when we take them back to their mom.

After that, I need to finally finish unpacking all of my stuff. (I moved from San Diego to Houston at the end of last year, and only last month got my stuff here. *long story*)

After that, I need to do about twenty loads of laundry. (I wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not. My bf and I are down to zero clean clothes and the washroom in the apt. complex is across the parking lot and there was no way I was lugging that stuff out there in all the storming.)

After THAT, I need to mop the floors since bf isn't going to do it. And then I need to get off my butt and finish my 3 Doors Down concert scrapbook, and scrap all my other pictures that have been waiting.

PCE? I sat here and watched you all shop and buy. With one bold phone call for PCE discount. I'm still doing what I always did, in between TPF fixes! But I'm seriously waiting for the next one!

Well, if I'm being honest... I am still obsessing over purchases.. returning, exchanging, returning and exchanging.. again!!! :nuts: But I must say I am looking forward to being settled in my purchases and enjoying them, talking to all of you, and enjoying my life.. I almost forgot I had one outside of coach!! ;)

Well, if I'm being honest... I am still obsessing over purchases.. returning, exchanging, returning and exchanging.. again!!! :nuts: But I must say I am looking forward to being settled in my purchases and enjoying them, talking to all of you, and enjoying my life.. I almost forgot I had one outside of coach!! ;)
fieldsinsrping you are cracking me up!!! You are too funny!! I'm glad you have all your ALi's again!! I have 1 in signature. It's a great bag isn't it!!! I love yours!!!