Rose des vents - best bag ever?

Oct 30, 2011
I have sold all my black bags and then this bag comes along. A little bit Alma, a little bit Kelly and some capuchin. I have never seen a bag that’s nearly perfect - until now. What do you think. Maybe I’m totally wrong? But I know I want it.

Attachments

• 6ED9AE49-977C-47EB-9F38-7C16C67EE773.png
    6ED9AE49-977C-47EB-9F38-7C16C67EE773.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 2,449
I have sold all my black bags and then this bag comes along. A little bit Alma, a little bit Kelly and some capuchin. I have never seen a bag that’s nearly perfect - until now. What do you think. Maybe I’m totally wrong? But I know I want it.
I love it! It is a perfect black bag for sure. I would love to see it in monogram with black accents, I reckon that would be gorgeous too! Can’t wait to see it in store. ❤️❤️❤️

I don’t know why but I love the bag and placed an order yesterday. I hope it will be my new favourite black bag when it comes. I have sold a lot of black bags and today I just own an alma bb and a Celine nano with handles. Both have silver hardware. I loved my Kelly but i didn’t like that it was so hard to close, and I’m not into open bags :smile:.
I think this is more right for me.

Reactions: papertiger