YSL Camera Bag

Lvoe1238

O.G.
May 23, 2013
IMG_2825.JPG

After much back and forth ( between this and Gucci small marmont )I finally decided my first pick! I asked my parents to pick up when they go to Hawaii at the end of this month. Those who have ... feedback? Opinions? Is the leather soft? Zipper smooth ? I went to see in Neimans yesterday but they didn’t have. Any pics? Mod shots? Thanks in advance!! Any pick the Gucci instead? I don’t have any leather or black bags .

I had the same issue as you, between the small gucci and this one.
I bought this one yesterday. Feel it was more luxe feeling than the gucci. The leather was sturdier and also the hardware felt better. Can say i’m very happy with this!

View attachment 4406547

After much back and forth ( between this and Gucci small marmont )I finally decided my first pick! I asked my parents to pick up when they go to Hawaii at the end of this month. Those who have ... feedback? Opinions? Is the leather soft? Zipper smooth ? I went to see in Neimans yesterday but they didn’t have. Any pics? Mod shots? Thanks in advance!! Any pick the Gucci instead? I don’t have any leather or black bags .

I have been considering the YSL camera bag as well in a neutral color. I currently have the Gucci Soho Disco in red and mini marmont camera bag in white and LOVE them. But for some reason the tassel on the YSL keeps holding me back even though both Gucci bags have one as well. I feel like the YSL one is very...aggressive lol. But I still love the bag so I’m thinking of just ignoring the tassel and going for it anyway. The size is just perfect for weekends!

I have been considering the YSL camera bag as well in a neutral color. I currently have the Gucci Soho Disco in red and mini marmont camera bag in white and LOVE them. But for some reason the tassel on the YSL keeps holding me back even though both Gucci bags have one as well. I feel like the YSL one is very...aggressive lol. But I still love the bag so I’m thinking of just ignoring the tassel and going for it anyway. The size is just perfect for weekends!

Ty!! The tassel is detachable! That’s why I’m getting it:smile: I am not a huge tassel fan...

Ty!! The tassel is detachable! That’s why I’m getting it:smile: I am not a huge tassel fan...

I did NOT know that! I’ve seen them in the stores but have been mostly doing my research online and didn’t see in the description it was detachable. This bag has now officially moved way up the list for 2019 with that fact (which is already a long list!) Thanks for enabling me :smile:

I did NOT know that! I’ve seen them in the stores but have been mostly doing my research online and didn’t see in the description it was detachable. This bag has now officially moved way up the list for 2019 with that fact (which is already a long list!) Thanks for enabling me :smile:

I just literally laughed out loud :smile:)))) post it when you get it

I just literally laughed out loud :smile:)))) post it when you get it

Well total change of direction. I went on saks.com because they are having a $50 off every $200 promo online only and got sidetracked by the classic WOC in fuchsia, which has been on my list FOREVER and the deal was too good to pass up. So guess the camera bag will be the NEXT purchase lol

Hey! I've got this bag with the silver hardware and overall I love it :biggrin: However just be aware that when you're wearing it the zip pushes upwards as the shape isn't held firm (hope that makes sense!), and that can be a little annoying. For me all the pros outweigh that con though! It's a great day and evening bag imo. :amuse:

Hey! I've got this bag with the silver hardware and overall I love it :biggrin: However just be aware that when you're wearing it the zip pushes upwards as the shape isn't held firm (hope that makes sense!), and that can be a little annoying. For me all the pros outweigh that con though! It's a great day and evening bag imo. :amuse:

I gotcha! Thank you for this feedback! :smile:

Well total change of direction. I went on saks.com because they are having a $50 off every $200 promo online only and got sidetracked by the classic WOC in fuchsia, which has been on my list FOREVER and the deal was too good to pass up. So guess the camera bag will be the NEXT purchase lol

So funny this happened ! I was literally pinteresting the WOc yesterday bc I just wished the camera bag had some chain to it :/