Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Thank you for the info!

Nice bag congrats! Could you please share what fit inside this bag and does the strap detachable ?

Sorry, just saw your message. The chain strap is detachable. I put a wallet and a small makeup pouch. Hard to see from the photo since everything is black lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190410_183207.jpg
    IMG_20190410_183207.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_20190410_183327.jpg
    IMG_20190410_183327.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 1,065
Sorry, just saw your message. The chain strap is detachable. I put a wallet and a small makeup pouch. Hard to see from the photo since everything is black lol
Thanks for your reply, I also went to the store to check the bag out IRL and it's a bit small for my everyday needs, maybe my makeup pouch is too big as I'm use to carry a lot of makeup with me lol.

Thank you for the info!

Nice bag congrats! Could you please share what fit inside this bag and does the strap detachable ?

The strap is detachable. You’d have to downsize the things you carry with you as a daily bag..fits all things in smaller scale..I just switched bag, else I can take a pic what I fit inside..usually a card case, compact wallet, a lip gloss, a lipstick, earphone, tissue & a travel size wet tissue pack, car key, home keys and my mobile phone on the outer compartment.