Zack VS Christopher PM

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
Soon I will be receiving my tax return, and instead of a wallet, I’m going full plunge to get a backpack. I’m still torn between the Zack in Monogram or the Christopher.

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

Everyone on Instagram think the Christopher looks best on me. [emoji1]

Pros to the Zack
-proceeder to the Palm Backpack
-slim looking
-lovely burgundy lining

Cons
-sportive looking

Pros to the Christopher
-lots of compartments
-casual and work

Cons
-Black interior lining

I’m not sure if I should just opt for the Christopher and and buy the MCM Killian Backpack later since it look way better than the Zack Backpack. Because that been on my mind too. [emoji85]

Yes. Many times. lol But I have another LV backpack (Mono Slate) so I don' need another backpack right now.
Moreover, I want to build my Hermès collection so I don't think I'll be buying any bag from LV for a while.

I find the Hermès bracelets are very tempting. Sometime in summer I would commit to buy one. [emoji173]️

Reactions: fabuleux
Soon I will be receiving my tax return, and instead of a wallet, I’m going full plunge to get a backpack. I’m still torn between the Zack in Monogram or the Christopher.

View attachment 4404584

View attachment 4404585

Everyone on Instagram think the Christopher looks best on me. [emoji1]

Pros to the Zack
-proceeder to the Palm Backpack
-slim looking
-lovely burgundy lining

Cons
-sportive looking

Pros to the Christopher
-lots of compartments
-casual and work

Cons
-Black interior lining

I’m not sure if I should just opt for the Christopher and and buy the MCM Killian Backpack later since it look way better than the Zack Backpack. Because that been on my mind too. [emoji85]
Which one you ended up gettin? :smile: