Ode to the Saint Laurent shoes and boots

Gorgeous !!

Could you tell me how they fit?

Because i am size 38 and only managed to find them online in 37.5 :s

Hi! I usually wear a 38 too and my boots in this pic are a size 38. But are the ones you've found this exact style, the knee high with the lower heel?
Because my other Babies boots - lace up block heel and zip up ankle boots with block heel - are size 37.5. So if you can easily return the size 37.5 you've found you should definitely try them - they might work out :smile:
The suede is nice and soft too, all the better for stretching ;)

Hi! I usually wear a 38 too and my boots in this pic are a size 38. But are the ones you've found this exact style, the knee high with the lower heel?
Because my other Babies boots - lace up block heel and zip up ankle boots with block heel - are size 37.5. So if you can easily return the size 37.5 you've found you should definitely try them - they might work out :smile:
The suede is nice and soft too, all the better for stretching ;)

Hi!

Thank you for your answer!

I found the same as yours but with a 7 cm block heel.

I think I might try. It's a bit complicated for me to return them. But they look so good!!

Thank you again!

Here are some fun outfits with my Saint Laurents :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• forever21-drape-front-nude-sweater-black-leggings-saint-laurent-paris-ankle-boots-phillip-lim-pa.jpg
    forever21-drape-front-nude-sweater-black-leggings-saint-laurent-paris-ankle-boots-phillip-lim-pa.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 416
  • taupe_leather_jacket_black_jeans_saint_laurent_tribute_sandals_chloe_paratay_shoulder_bag_eleven.jpg
    taupe_leather_jacket_black_jeans_saint_laurent_tribute_sandals_chloe_paratay_shoulder_bag_eleven.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 419
  • asos-off-the-shoulder-top-black-high-waisted-jeans-fringe-bag-saint-laurent-fringe-boots-elevent.jpg
    asos-off-the-shoulder-top-black-high-waisted-jeans-fringe-bag-saint-laurent-fringe-boots-elevent.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 414
  • Love
Reactions: papertiger