The Maxi Cabat

Ksuromax, leaving the ugliness aside, what as your impression of the quality of the bags, the leather, etc. is it at least the same quality as before?
leather is stiff, and those wide straps don't look like going to soften up with use
the Maxi is not for shorties, i'm 1.64 m and i could hardly see the clearance between the bottom and the floor (sweeping and dragging guaranteed).
it is darn heavy, even empty
the small one worn on the shoulder strap was feeling odd, the bag is too big and bulky alone for that flimsy strap which i bet will be digging in as soon as you load the bag. Besides, those bag handles don't drop, they were sticking up and annying
just NO

leather is stiff, and those wide straps don't look like going to soften up with use
the Maxi is not for shorties, i'm 1.64 m and i could hardly see the clearance between the bottom and the floor (sweeping and dragging guaranteed).
it is darn heavy, even empty
the small one worn on the shoulder strap was feeling odd, the bag is too big and bulky alone for that flimsy strap which i bet will be digging in as soon as you load the bag. Besides, those bag handles don't drop, they were sticking up and annying
just NO
Thank you. I cannot imagine how heavy it must be! My small chevre Cabat is not a light bag. I would have to put wheels on the maxi. Thank you. It is so nice to have someone who has seen it, carried it around etc., give a good review.