When is the best time(s) to buy Tory Burch?

mrs.JC

LV and Let LV
O.G.
Jun 18, 2010
Hi all, just spent a decent chunk of money during a T.B. outlet sale that's supposed to end tomorrow, only to find out another sale is going to follow. Needless to say, I feel a little manipulated haha... and foolish.

Does anyone know the best time(s) of year to purchase Tory Burch sandals and bags? And the best place (store, or which website) to purchase from?

Please and thank you.

Outlets have a completely different sales schedule than TB retail. It used to be the promotion was changed every Tuesday. I'm not a fan of made for outlet items for any brand so I rarely go in one plus the nearest outlet is almost 2 hours from me.

TB retail has 3 or 4 tiered sales annually with many exclusions, mainly being new items. You are almost always better off waiting for an F&F sale from Nordstrom or Bloomingdale's so you don't have to run into too many exclusions. For retail, I look for 25-30% off retail and if I get a bigger discount then I'm even happier. In store purchases offer extras such as pre sale access. Managers can also override most exclusions for frequent customers ;)

Online also has a Private Sale at least twice a year where you can get great deals on last season's merchandise.

If you know someone at TB corporate you can get access to their employee only summer sale where almost everything is at least 70% off.

Outlets have a completely different sales schedule than TB retail. It used to be the promotion was changed every Tuesday. I'm not a fan of made for outlet items for any brand so I rarely go in one plus the nearest outlet is almost 2 hours from me.

TB retail has 3 or 4 tiered sales annually with many exclusions, mainly being new items. You are almost always better off waiting for an F&F sale from Nordstrom or Bloomingdale's so you don't have to run into too many exclusions. For retail, I look for 25-30% off retail and if I get a bigger discount then I'm even happier. In store purchases offer extras such as pre sale access. Managers can also override most exclusions for frequent customers ;)

Online also has a Private Sale at least twice a year where you can get great deals on last season's merchandise.

If you know someone at TB corporate you can get access to their employee only summer sale where almost everything is at least 70% off.

Thank you so much for the in depth response. You've basically answered everything and more. I actually just received an email for a 30% one day Spring Event (pre)sale at my local store so I may go check it out.

Reactions: lettuceshop

Interesting that managers can override the exclusions, I had heard a whisper about this but you just confirmed it. May have to work on my SA.

Interesting that managers can override the exclusions, I had heard a whisper about this but you just confirmed it. May have to work on my SA.

Yes! and most can give up to 30% off as a goodwill discount. It's the equivalent of giving you their employee discount. This is probably the #1 reason for shopping in a store and building a relationship.

Reactions: Torybri