Scarves Show us your "Exceptional" scarves !

I just purchased my first exceptional scarf! The box weighs a ton!
View attachment 4381679
View attachment 4381680

It looks beautiful on you, and seems to be very practical too! :nuts: initially my HG is a 140 exceptional, but looking at your model pix, 90 seems to be more versatile (it looks like an elegant necklace!) and not to mention, easier on the wallet. It’s :ps: and I am in :love:

:congrats: is in order!!! It’s :ps:

Reactions: nicole0612
Gorgeous!

Thank you so much!

It looks beautiful on you, and seems to be very practical too! :nuts: initially my HG is a 140 exceptional, but looking at your model pix, 90 seems to be more versatile (it looks like an elegant necklace!) and not to mention, easier on the wallet. It’s :ps: and I am in :love:

:congrats: is in order!!! It’s :ps:

Many thanks, and I absolutely agree with you on both counts (very easy to wear and much easier on the wallet).

Reactions: xiaoxiao
Last edited:
Reactions: xiaoxiao
View attachment 4399824View attachment 4399825 View attachment 4399826View attachment 4399827 View attachment 4399821 I fell in love with this scarf when I saw it but after experimenting with different ways of wearing it I can’t come up with a way of wearing it that really shows off the embroidery. So I’m thinking of framing it.

Wowza, Pegasus really pops in this cw and dimensionally. Peg d Hermes has always has this characteristic (I have 3 x 90s ad a 140 en bloc). If you wanted to wear it, and perhaps it's more suitable for an evening piece anyway, you could wear it as a bolero, a shawl or very simply just draped around your shoulders.