Medium Patent Stamped Tribute Tote Arrived

Well, it arrived today and I was not sure what to expect in regards to the size. I was prepared for it to be too small. When I opened the box I did find it a tad on the small size for me:s, but I tried it on with a few outfits and it is a keeper:tup:.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tribute.jpg
    tribute.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 7,643
  • tribute action2.jpg
    tribute action2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4,532
  • tribute action1.jpg
    tribute action1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 460
I love it Samantha! Congrats. :yahoo:I've been seeing it on all the celebs, and the Tribute tote is definitely on my list for fall. The black patent croco version is really hot too.

How much can you fit in the medium size? Does the top have any kind of snap/zip closure, or is it open?

I love it Samantha! Congrats. :yahoo:I've been seeing it on all the celebs, and the Tribute tote is definitely on my list for fall. The black patent croco version is really hot too.

How much can you fit in the medium size? Does the top have any kind of snap/zip closure, or is it open?

Thanks Cosmo! Here's to black patent :drinkup:

The medium fits a fair amount i.e. wallet, small cosmetic bag, Altoids, phone(typically all I carry). It is definitely vertical rather than full in shape. The top has a magnetic snap closure. I am surprisingly happy with the size of the medium. I tend to err on the size of large.