Dior Chat Thread

Hello ladies/guys,
I'm so sad today :sad:
One part of the thread is broken at the bottom of my Diorama..
It's also frayed...
So I took my bag to the boutique today.
They said no exchange, only repair.
I've just bought this bag for 1.5 months and just used 3-4 times!!!!
I baby my bags so much...
I know it's very hard to get an exchange from boutique. Sign..
The thread is broken, and the middle part doesn't have any thread on it.

I love this bag so much. Hope they can repair well.
SA said need 3 weeks+ for repair......:sad:
She said the technician will add some thread or remove the whole line and stitch it again.
Anyone experienced Dior's repair service before?? Thanks a lot!
View attachment 4376819
Sorry to hear this, but sometimes threads break over time with friction or if they get caught in something. I see bags from several high end brands get this from shop wear even. It's a very easy fix. Sometimes they just tuck the stitching back in without restitching the entire thing.

Dior repairs are very good. The item comes back perfect in my experience. Can't even tell a repair has been made.

Hello ladies/guys,
I love this bag so much. Hope they can repair well.
SA said need 3 weeks+ for repair......:sad:
She said the technician will add some thread or remove the whole line and stitch it again.
Anyone experienced Dior's repair service before?? Thanks a lot!
View attachment 4376819
I’ve been very happy with Dior’s repair service. Late last year I brought in a 5 year old Diorissimo with scuff marks and small tears to the leather on 2 bottom corners. Repairs took about a month and the bag came back looking like new. I could not see any signs of the repair even though I knew which corners previously had the damage.

Anyone know which bag is this? TIA :smile:

img_5864-jpg.4346359

More new Dior watches. Some of these designs are out of this world!

Dior Grand Bal Opera featuring a new rounded square case to show off Dior's high jewelry expertise. These, like all the Grand Bal watches, feature the oscillating weight on the dial side, heavily adorned with diamonds.
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-opera-2-2019-buro247-sg.jpg
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-opera-1-2019-buro247-sg.jpg
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-opera-4-2019-buro247-sg.jpg
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-opera-3-2019-buro247-sg.jpg

Dior Grand Bal Dentelle Frivolle, which represents French lace:
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-dentelle-1-2019-buro247-sg.jpg
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-dentelle-2-2019-buro247-sg.jpg
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-dentelle-3-2019-buro247-sg.jpg
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-dentelle-4-2019-buro247-sg.jpg

Dior Grand Soir Reine des Abeilles, which features Dior's favourite bee:
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-reine-abeille-1-2019-buro247-sg.jpg
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-reine-abeille-3-2019-buro247-sg.jpg
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-reine-abeille-2-2019-buro247-sg.jpg
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-reine-abeille-4-2019-buro247-sg.jpg

La D de Dior Mosaique:
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-mosaique-2019-buro247-sg.jpg

La D de Dior Cocotte:
Dior-grand-bal-grand-soir-dior-viii-montaigne-la-d-cocotte-2019-buro247-sg.jpg

Hello everyone. Can I please check if you need to pay for repair service in the boutique? I have a 3 year old burgundy Diorama where the corners have show a bit of damage and was planning to take it to the New Bond Street boutique in London but wanted to check here if I needed to pay a lot for the repair. TIA!

Hello everyone. Can I please check if you need to pay for repair service in the boutique? I have a 3 year old burgundy Diorama where the corners have show a bit of damage and was planning to take it to the New Bond Street boutique in London but wanted to check here if I needed to pay a lot for the repair. TIA!
Corner wear is considered normal wear and tear, so they may charge you for the repair. Sometimes they waive this for VIP clients, or if you end up buying another bag when you're there.