GG Marmont Bag Club

Finally gotten the mini camera bag in black and love love love it[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]View attachment 4393767View attachment 4393768

Im aware that many chose small size of this bag due to the long strap of this mini size but the small size looks way bigger for me (barely 5 feet tall haha) so im probably going to shorten the strap the conventional way..but so far im liking it[emoji813]️

Gorgeous bag! You picked the best one. It's on my wishlist as I just got a few new ones including this same one in red, but I'm definitely getting one in the near future.
After trying out different models of Marmont, the Mini Camera bag is definitely my favorite. The shape, size and overall look makes it look very balanced. And the quality is the best one I've seen in this collection. And it holds more that one would think.
Congratulations! Enjoy your beauty.

Finally gotten the mini camera bag in black and love love love it[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]View attachment 4393767View attachment 4393768

Im aware that many chose small size of this bag due to the long strap of this mini size but the small size looks way bigger for me (barely 5 feet tall haha) so im probably going to shorten the strap the conventional way..but so far im liking it[emoji813]️

The strap is comically long so I had my cobbler chop off 7 inches—fits great now and looks so much better!

Reactions: WillWordForBags
Hi everyone. I m eyeing on marmont small shoulder bag in black color. Just wondering if you can wear this bag crossbody? Will it sits too high around the hip/waist? If anyone has photo of wearing this cross body that would be helpful. I am around 160cm.

Hi everyone. I m eyeing on marmont small shoulder bag in black color. Just wondering if you can wear this bag crossbody? Will it sits too high around the hip/waist? If anyone has photo of wearing this cross body that would be helpful. I am around 160cm.

Hello! I think the long strap is meant to be worn as a crossbody bag. It’s perfect for me and I’m 5”3 and, for some reason, it also looks good on tall Youtubers that I watch. I’m assuming you haven’t tried on the bag in person. Please do so before purchasing it. If I didn’t try on different bags, I would’ve ended up with the Medium which I thought was perfect, but was too big for my frame and flashy when I put it on.

Also, I watched a lot of Youtube videos about the GG Marmont prior to buying it. Many Youtubers review it, try it on and show what fits inside. I suggest watching different ones to see it on different heights and body types.

Yes the small camera bag is definitely a crossbody bag. The strap is adjustable so you should be fine.
I personally didn’t love this size and went with the mini.
For a camera bag that matches the capacity of the Marmont small I prefer the Gucci Soho Disco and have 3 of those already. There are some details to the small marmont shoulder camera bag that I don’t love which is why I returned it 2 times.
Watch a lot of videos and you will know all you need to make your choice. [emoji1]

View attachment 4395671View attachment 4395682
I love my small Marmont! It wears very well. My 80lb dog was stepping on it and I was scared he would puncture the leather but it held up! I like the zip top and it’s so roomy. I can carry my essentials and even a small umbrella!

It looks sooo good on you. I tried it but it just wasn’t for me. I found the zipper to be too rough and hard to open. The size is a bit clumsy in my opinion and as much as I wanted to love it the way the bag folded and wrinkled when I handled it made me dislike it a lot. But frankly, it looks amazing on you! Wear it in good health! [emoji813]️[emoji1373]

Oh how do you do that?? My cobbler wont do it for me[emoji24]does it cause any damage to the strap?

The strap looks perfect and the cut is pretty much undetectable. I’m 5’4” so it sits right above my hip now.

Attachments

• DD8E725D-B4C0-483E-9EFF-34371B23DBCF.jpeg
    DD8E725D-B4C0-483E-9EFF-34371B23DBCF.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 732
  • B84A50B1-97F8-4224-A73F-422DC4C655A8.jpeg
    B84A50B1-97F8-4224-A73F-422DC4C655A8.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 736
It looks sooo good on you. I tried it but it just wasn’t for me. I found the zipper to be too rough and hard to open. The size is a bit clumsy in my opinion and as much as I wanted to love it the way the bag folded and wrinkled when I handled it made me dislike it a lot. But frankly, it looks amazing on you! Wear it in good health! [emoji813]️[emoji1373]

Thank you! I’m sorry it didn’t work out for u. It there’s always another bag! Good luck [emoji1417]!