Do you suffer from "bag envy?"

Oh yes I do! I envy women with beautiful bags, but then I think of my tiny but lovely collection and that there are girls out there that would kill for one of my purse, so I calm down and just think to my next purchase:heart:

You have no idea! I envy anyone who has the Tod's Carey bags that I am looking for! A former co-worker had both and I would make an excuse to go in her office just to stare at the beautifully crafted bags....yum!

What made it hard... "oh, I got these two at the same time...they are okay, I guess." HUH?! Are you kidding me? You spend over $2,300 in one binge and they are "just okay?!" Puh-lease. Let me take them off your hands honey... :smile:

Hoping to get my Tod's...
TPC in PA

My collection is small too and except for a balenciaga that i got new, they are all used in good condition from ebay ... I envy, or maybe I am jelaous, of those women who can actually spend 2,300 in two bags at the same time. My husband is a saver so he will kill me if I do that ....

My collection is small too and except for a balenciaga that i got new, they are all used in good condition from ebay ... I envy, or maybe I am jelaous, of those women who can actually spend 2,300 in two bags at the same time. My husband is a saver so he will kill me if I do that ....

My Hub is the same way..... he will carry the same darn $100 in his wallet for weeks and never break it. I petted bags in stores for a year before I took 'the plunge' and bought my first Coach bag. But there's no turning back now...I'm gonna charge the bag I want, pay it off, and buy another! haha

My Hub is the same way..... he will carry the same darn $100 in his wallet for weeks and never break it. I petted bags in stores for a year before I took 'the plunge' and bought my first Coach bag. But there's no turning back now...I'm gonna charge the bag I want, pay it off, and buy another! haha

Oh My God!! he is just like mine. I gave him 200 to take with him as he is shooting on location (early May)... he brought the 200 back the other day and gave them to me so i can deposit the money (which of course i did in my purse account ...) as he is only using the per diem he gets from the company ....

i wouldn't say envy... more so LUST! and bc i'm cheesy i always wonder if the bag-owner appreciates it as much as i do... haha... and i also wonder how many other fabulous bags she owns...

and all of this shows i have way too much time on my hands and an overactive imagination:graucho:

Yes, I too have bag lust. It's not so much envy as lust! Whenever I see another woman carrying an awesome bag or see pics posted here ... I want what they have! But then I realize I need to rein it in a bit and be reasonable. :smile: