JUC + Love stack?

balihai88

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I recently got my first Cartier bracelet, a pink gold JUC with diamonds on nailhead/tip and I love it [emoji173]️

I want to stack the JUC with a Love bracelet but am worried about 1) risk of Love falling off due to loose screws and 2) wearing the Love 24/7 - I know it’s intended to stay on but I’m not sure that works with my lifestyle.

So I’m thinking about the thin/small Love (specifically, pink gold with 10 diamonds) because of the hinge and I can take it on and off myself. But, I’m not sure if the proportions of a small Love would look right stacked with the regular JUC (not the small/thin JUC).

I haven’t tried on the JUC + small Love, does anyone here have that combo so I can see how it looks?

Would love to hear your opinions on regular Love vs small Love...TIA!

Reactions: jimmie staton
I have worn the classic love with a JUC 24/7 for over 4 years. Never any issues. I say go for the classic love.

That’s how I was originally leaning because I prefer the look of the classic Love but I’m not used to wearing jewelry 24/7...

I take my rings, studs earrings and JUC off every night and I keep them off when I work out in the morning. I’m also unsure about keeping it clean of buildup from lotion, body wash etc.

I wish the classic Love had a hinge like the small Love...

I recently got my first Cartier bracelet, a pink gold JUC with diamonds on nailhead/tip and I love it [emoji173]️

I want to stack the JUC with a Love bracelet but am worried about 1) risk of Love falling off due to loose screws and 2) wearing the Love 24/7 - I know it’s intended to stay on but I’m not sure that works with my lifestyle.

So I’m thinking about the thin/small Love (specifically, pink gold with 10 diamonds) because of the hinge and I can take it on and off myself. But, I’m not sure if the proportions of a small Love would look right stacked with the regular JUC (not the small/thin JUC).

I haven’t tried on the JUC + small Love, does anyone here have that combo so I can see how it looks?

Would love to hear your opinions on regular Love vs small Love...TIA!
I have both and do both with others, the classic Love bracelet and the classic standard size JUC.... It's a must for you

Reactions: balihai88
Thanks for the input, I’m going to try both Loves on in the boutique and see...just hope I don’t have to talk myself into being able to wear 24/7
Goodie ! I used to think that I would take of my classic LOVE bracelet off every night, It was my very first luxury item of jewelry, l but once I had it screwed on, I was hooked... it is a part of me like an appendage and has been for over 30 years. I DO take of my JUC, Yurman, Bulgari, Tiffany T block, Hermes Click Clack and my VCA Magic bracelet... but NOT my LOVE bracelet. Please post and show it off... You deserve it and earned it.
"J!m"

Goodie ! I used to think that I would take of my classic LOVE bracelet off every night, It was my very first luxury item of jewelry, l but once I had it screwed on, I was hooked... it is a part of me like an appendage and has been for over 30 years. I DO take of my JUC, Yurman, Bulgari, Tiffany T block, Hermes Click Clack and my VCA Magic bracelet... but NOT my LOVE bracelet. Please post and show it off... You deserve it and earned it.
"J!m"

Wow, 30 years?! That’s amazing. My SA has 2 classic Loves that she got when each of her kids was born and she’s never taken them off - and her kids are grown.

Your collection sounds fantastic, thank you for sharing (and encouraging me)!

Here’s an idea: I have two Love bracelets with 4 diamonds. I work out every day, and I wear a sweatband on my wrist to protect them while I do so. It also keeps them from clanging about.

Thanks, I heard this idea elsewhere else too, it’s genius! But what about keeping the bracelet clean from lotion, body wash residue etc? Am I being unnecessarily paranoid?