Oops...I did it again.

I was visiting with a friend who lives in a very wealthy area in Northern California (Atherton) and saw an Estate Sale sign, curiosity got the best of me and I found myself following the signs. I pulled up in front of a gorgeous home and walked in; family is moving, everything is going. Found myself in front of several pieces of LV Luggage: Keepall 60, Keepall 50 Bandouliere with luggage tag, loop and strap, Satellite and Speedy...they were in amazing shape. Very lovely patina, no cracks or water stains, very well kept; no smoking home, and no pets. I inquired within, the woman purchased the pieces at LV in France in the late 1980's. The marks: Made in France. I found myself asking if he took Venmo as I put the 50 on my shoulder in fear of putting it down and someone else picking it up.

I took my new acquisition home, and got to work. Baby wipes, Apple Cleaner, Apple Garde and Tarnx-X for the brass pieces, she looks beautiful. I'm debating if I should try and take the luggage tag to get Hot Stamped...I'm not sure if they wil do it.

Will take pictures and post.

Last edited:
Jackpot! Can't wait to see the pic! This situation you describe is like a dream to a vintage lover like me! In my dream, I bought all of them. Ha!
Trust me...I was on the phone with my husband asking him, "Do you want the LV Keepall 60?" He replied, "What's that?" I sent him a picture and he sent me back the emoji with a woman slapping her head. He replied, "No, absolutely not. Please. No. Don't."