April 2019 - Show those new treasures!

The enamel pieces makes my day Glow !!!
It's already April and most of the enamel collection have came n gone.
Wonder what more to expect before season collection dries out in May...( if it can withhold till then , that is )

From the iridescant collection - mostly Blackish Purple & Beige ( what I've turned down )
- WOC / Card Holder / Long Wallet with Phone Pocket in front / Tiny Small Wallet on Chain / Round Wallet on Chain / Medium sized Zippy / Long Wallet
( What I bought )
First - the Iridescent Small Gabby
Second - the Small classic iridescent blue flap
Third - Pink medium O-case
Fourth - Mini Ocase in Black Chevron ( waited for the iridescent which never came )

Can't do a family portrait as yet coz my goodies are happily kept in store until I'm ready to bring them home.
( Clearing out my closet space ! ....Marie Kondo-ing ) ^^

19S Pink Caviar Chevron Flap in the Small ($5000 size) on its way to me from Neimans.
Waited all season for the Small one to arrive & finally received the call from my SA this morning that it arrived!! Apparently only Neimans received the Small in this color combo at a few of their locations.

Attachments

• 4F3EE442-4558-4EA6-8FB4-8D7B9EE75EFA.jpeg
    4F3EE442-4558-4EA6-8FB4-8D7B9EE75EFA.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 4,052
19S Pink Caviar Chevron Flap in the Small ($5000 size) on its way to me from Neimans.
Waited all season for the Small one to arrive & finally received the call from my SA this morning that it arrived!! Apparently only Neimans received the Small in this color combo at a few of their locations.

Yay...I am a fan of the small flaps! Almost impossible to find in the US esp in color....I hope this a is sign that we will start seeing some seasonal smalls on this side of the pond!