Fabulous February 2019 - show your new Chanel purchases!

OMG this is sooooo gorgegous and I love them all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got the WOC of this pink iridescent colour and lost my mind already
your SLG collection is driving me insane lol
Lol... i actually don't keep them. I realized that the new 19s iridescent beige is more attractive to me. Wish I could afford them all. Congrats on your lovely WOC!!!!!

View attachment 4359999 View attachment 4359998

My February prize of 2019! Bought this after some delimma and anxiety! But the wonderful ppl here in this forum give me the courage to bite the bullet! Probably boarding the ban island for a while after this beauty! Gorgeous blue 225 in light blue. Picture lighting doesn’t do it justice!
This is stunning!!! Is this a current color in the stores or was it a preloved find?

Reactions: Nicholeq
View attachment 4359999 View attachment 4359998

My February prize of 2019! Bought this after some delimma and anxiety! But the wonderful ppl here in this forum give me the courage to bite the bullet! Probably boarding the ban island for a while after this beauty! Gorgeous blue 225 in light blue. Picture lighting doesn’t do it justice!
congrats! am so jealous as i wanted this too, however i shelled out my money for another bag hence couldn't bring this home. i've been thinking about how lovely the colour is

Reactions: Nicholeq