Please Help Me Decide :)

ChiChi143

O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
I love the MC collection! Currently I have a White MC Audra & a Black MC Speedy. I love my audra because it's small & is great for when I don't need to carry a lot of things with me & I also love my speedy because it's large & I can carry all my junk with me. I absolutely love the white MC & now I'm thinking I should get a white MC speedy. I found a new one (made in 2007) that a MPRS is selling. It's $1500 & comes with receipt and tags and has a lot of pink in it. What does everyone think I should do? Good deal or not? Is the pocket going to turn colors on me due to the bleeding? Is it crazy to have 2 speedys but in different colors? I'm torn over the desicion :confused1:. If I do buy this bag I won't buy anymore for a LONG time (it would be my 4th bag in 2 months :nuts:) TIA :smile:

I love the MC collection! Currently I have a White MC Audra & a Black MC Speedy. I love my audra because it's small & is great for when I don't need to carry a lot of things with me & I also love my speedy because it's large & I can carry all my junk with me. I absolutely love the white MC & now I'm thinking I should get a white MC speedy. I found a new one (made in 2007) that a MPRS is selling. It's $1500 & comes with receipt and tags and has a lot of pink in it. What does everyone think I should do? Good deal or not? Is the pocket going to turn colors on me due to the bleeding? Is it crazy to have 2 speedys but in different colors? I'm torn over the desicion :confused1:. If I do buy this bag I won't buy anymore for a LONG time (it would be my 4th bag in 2 months :nuts:) TIA :smile:

I don't think it's stupid to have teh smae bag in 2 colors...if you love it and think you'll use it I say GO FOR IT!