Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

I love my Princetowns with fur. Unfortunately I don’t get to wear them nearly as much as I would like due to the weather. I have a blue velvet pair and a pair with the embroidered rose. I have a pair of the black Jordaans and pink Brixtons and am kind of wondering if I made a mistake, as I am such a fan of the Princetown style and hardly ever wear loafers with full backs.

Reactions: jimmie staton
I love my Princetowns with fur. Unfortunately I don’t get to wear them nearly as much as I would like due to the weather. I have a blue velvet pair and a pair with the embroidered rose. I have a pair of the black Jordaans and pink Brixtons and am kind of wondering if I made a mistake, as I am such a fan of the Princetown style and hardly ever wear loafers with full backs.
Jordaans was my favorite until I purchased the Princetowns with the fur... Now I rarely wear the Jordaans… glad I didn't follow my original thought and bought every color and every exotic skins in the Jordaans... I just got the black and a red pair. Jordaans are still relevant, but my Princetowns with the fur are the new me now !
"J!m"

The sole is leather so of course it is going to mark, more or less depending on the type pavement you walk. I resole mine only when the damage becomes too much . In your case, they seem to be wearing more at the tip of the toe, probably because of the way you walk, and getting dangerously close to the leather top. So I would resole earlier rather than later, to preempt damage to the actual shoe.
Oh yes I have used the shoes for around 10 times now, and the damage of the tip of toe is very bad and little bit damage to the leather top:sad: Should I take the pairs to resole now? And are they felt very different after you resole yours? You resole the rubber material sole or leather sole?
Thank you !!!!

I have the python Princetowns with fur. I love them so much I want to get a second pair so I don’t wear out the python one. Any thoughts regarding the gg green and pink velvet vs blue velvet. I have yet to see either in person
a35729a03c128b36b9dec0bcf951230d.jpg
c4aec1acd11d6de319f49fb2b0ee4623.jpg

Oh yes I have used the shoes for around 10 times now, and the damage of the tip of toe is very bad and little bit damage to the leather top:sad: Should I take the pairs to resole now? And are they felt very different after you resole yours? You resole the rubber material sole or leather sole?
Thank you !!!!
Yes, immediately! I resole with the typical rubber soles. It looks the same, just fine, noone will see the difference, but of course you are not walking on leather. (my mother always claimed that you should never resole pumps as it is 'unelegant'. But this are loafers anyway :P)

I have the python Princetowns with fur. I love them so much I want to get a second pair so I don’t wear out the python one. Any thoughts regarding the gg green and pink velvet vs blue velvet. I have yet to see either in person
a35729a03c128b36b9dec0bcf951230d.jpg
c4aec1acd11d6de319f49fb2b0ee4623.jpg
I really like the green ones but the blue are more practical. I’m not necessarily one for practical (I have the pair with the crystal bows), and given your python ones - you might not be either. Just worth mentioning! Both beautiful

I really like the green ones but the blue are more practical. I’m not necessarily one for practical (I have the pair with the crystal bows), and given your python ones - you might not be either. Just worth mentioning! Both beautiful

You are correct. I’m not one for practical:smile:. The crystal bows are fabulous! Agreed they are both beautiful. Hard to decide!

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

I just bought a pair in black leather and I love them! However, I’ve noticed that the bottom of my foot seems to stick to the leather when I walk and makes a peeling sound that’s kind of annoying. Anyone else have this issue? Do you think it’s just because I haven’t broken them in yet maybe? I’m a little self-conscious about the sound when walking around my quiet workplace at times

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

I just bought a pair in black leather and I love them! However, I’ve noticed that the bottom of my foot seems to stick to the leather when I walk and makes a peeling sound that’s kind of annoying. Anyone else have this issue? Do you think it’s just because I haven’t broken them in yet maybe? I’m a little self-conscious about the sound when walking around my quiet workplace at times

Yes both my fur and non fur pair do that on only one foot and it’s annoying

Hey mule lovers,
Has anyone heard of
Gucci doing fake fur for their mules from now on? Or is this old news? When I was talking to a Nordstrom shoe associate, they said that Gucci will now be making fake fur mules and not real fur. Has this already happened?

Also, any advice on sizing?
I wear Gucci aces in 37.5
Jordaans in 37.5 (probably could do 38)
Should I get 38 or 38.5 for the Princetowns?

Thanks!!

Reactions: jimmie staton
Hey mule lovers,
Has anyone heard of
Gucci doing fake fur for their mules from now on? Or is this old news? When I was talking to a Nordstrom shoe associate, they said that Gucci will now be making fake fur mules and not real fur. Has this already happened?

Also, any advice on sizing?
I wear Gucci aces in 37.5
Jordaans in 37.5 (probably could do 38)
Should I get 38 or 38.5 for the Princetowns?

Thanks!!

I haven’t heard that they are replacing the lambs wool. I know I heard with the actual fur items all the major fashion houses were going to stop adding it but wool not sure.

Reactions: Tinder