Choco story...

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
There I was sitting at my desk typing at the computer with my 18month old on my lap. I had a bar of dark chocolate ( 70% funny taste for someone so young:rolleyes:)on my desk and gave him a little piece here and there.
A couple of minutes later while I was busy typing ahead my little one had grabbed my choco paddy (one of the "closing" lids and with a huge smile was going to put it into his mouth.......NOOOOOO :wtf:.

Just in time,:sweatdrop:. This little man really knows how to grab mommy's attention!

Chloé really makes the best choco, truer than life!:P

There I was sitting at my desk typing at the computer with my 18month old on my lap. I had a bar of dark chocolate ( 70% funny taste for someone so young:rolleyes:)on my desk and gave him a little piece here and there.
A couple of minutes later while I was busy typing ahead my little one had grabbed my choco paddy (one of the "closing" lids and with a huge smile was going to put it into his mouth.......NOOOOOO :wtf:.

Just in time,:sweatdrop:. This little man really knows how to grab mommy's attention!

Chloé really makes the best choco, truer than life!:P

Your little guy has GREAT TASTE!!!:roflmfao: