A Fendi Tale - super story

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
This strap/bag combo not only turned heads this weekend, not only stopped men AND women dead in their tracks, but literally drew crowds and fans!!! It was incredible and I’ve never experienced anything like it! Even the husbands were touching and closely admiring this bag while their wives gushed and drooled. Strangers on the street, in the bathroom, at an event I attended, at lunch, everywhere I went, she had people swooning.

For an evening event, I pared it with this neon lemon dress, which was also a hit. Since I ended the night too exhausted to make the long drive home at 3 am, I unexpectedly stayed overnight in a friend’s guest room. The next day, I needed to run errands, so I borrowed his clothes!! I put on his jeans, cinched them up with his belt, borrowed his dirty white Robert Graham shirt, and the spare pair of heels from my car (the snakeskin ones from the night before killed my feet). We grabbed lunch and then spontaneously met up with friends. We ended up at farmer’s market, a 4 star restaurant (I can’t believe they let me in dressed that way), and then going to several little pubs throughout the afternoon. Althewhile I was self conscious to be dressed in an abnormal fashion for me with my pants falling down!! But my friends reassured me with that bag, I was still rocking it!! And by the way, a wide Fendi strap worn crossbody is excellent for covering up old coffee stains on a shirt. In the last pic, with man jeans folded over before the belt, you can see the stain haha!!

By the way, to make the belt fit, my friend ran into the bar and used a corkscrew and an ice pick to poke a hole small enough for my waist!!!

Sorry I don’t have better pics!!
1800FB5B-449E-4D9C-8384-3E773E892D9B.jpeg 8F8593DB-2D60-4FC6-B652-DF47FC94EA22.jpeg ECB356DE-68F8-4AA3-A881-7FD33EDB89A1.jpeg

This strap/bag combo not only turned heads this weekend, not only stopped men AND women dead in their tracks, but literally drew crowds and fans!!! It was incredible and I’ve never experienced anything like it! Even the husbands were touching and closely admiring this bag while their wives gushed and drooled. Strangers on the street, in the bathroom, at an event I attended, at lunch, everywhere I went, she had people swooning.

For an evening event, I pared it with this neon lemon dress, which was also a hit. Since I ended the night too exhausted to make the long drive home at 3 am, I unexpectedly stayed overnight in a friend’s guest room. The next day, I needed to run errands, so I borrowed his clothes!! I put on his jeans, cinched them up with his belt, borrowed his dirty white Robert Graham shirt, and the spare pair of heels from my car (the snakeskin ones from the night before killed my feet). We grabbed lunch and then spontaneously met up with friends. We ended up at farmer’s market, a 4 star restaurant (I can’t believe they let me in dressed that way), and then going to several little pubs throughout the afternoon. Althewhile I was self conscious to be dressed in an abnormal fashion for me with my pants falling down!! But my friends reassured me with that bag, I was still rocking it!! And by the way, a wide Fendi strap worn crossbody is excellent for covering up old coffee stains on a shirt. In the last pic, with man jeans folded over before the belt, you can see the stain haha!!

By the way, to make the belt fit, my friend ran into the bar and used a corkscrew and an ice pick to poke a hole small enough for my waist!!!

View attachment 4383139 View attachment 4383141 View attachment 4383140
It is definitely a head-turning combination!!!

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Thank you, thank you!! Wow, Fendi is very hot right now!! Even young ladies and men in their 20’s said, “I love your Fendi!!”
And since I am 50, I will take all the compliments I can get from you, my purse loving sisters! Thanks so much and thank you for letting me share.

It is definitely a head-turning combination!!!

That neon dress is hot and what a story!! Sounds like a blast!

Love the bag and strap. And I love your story.

You look incredible and the bag is :nuts::nuts::nuts:
Enjoy that gorgeous bag!!!

Thank you, thank you!! Wow, Fendi is very hot right now!! Even young ladies and men in their 20’s said, “I love your Fendi!!”
And since I am 50, I will take all the compliments I can get from you, my purse loving sisters! Thanks so much and thank you for letting me share.

50?! I would’ve never thought you were 50! You look incredible!!

View attachment 4383139 View attachment 4383141 View attachment 4383140
Love the colors and how the strap picks them up.