Neverfull extreme rescue advise

Sep 17, 2009
Ok friends, my beloved Neverful looks like “poo”. She was the diaper bag through three kids, been drug all over the world and I have to many memories with her to even consider retiring her. The outside is fine, but thanks to the kids ( toys, juice bottles etc.) the interior looks like “poo”.... So any advise? I have already tried the “normal” baby wipes, turning inside out etc.

Last edited:
Ok friends, my beloved Neverful looks like “poo”. She was the diaper bag through three kids, been drug all over the world and I have to many memories with her to even consider retiring her. The outside is fine, but thanks to the kids ( toys, juice bottles etc.) the interior looks like “poo”.... So any advise? I have already tried the “normal” baby wipes, turning inside out etc.
I would check the cost of replacing the lining or buy a large purse organizer.

Reactions: OCMomof3
I used a brand called Vanish carpet cleaning foam on a preloved pochette accessories I bought. I turned it inside out, sprayed the foam on the stains, left it for 20mins and scrubbed it lightly with a old tooth brush. The bag was gross with 20 years of grime, make up and fluff. The carpet foam lifted all the stains out and made the inside look and smell fresher and 100% cleaner. It was a risk but I took it cos there was no way I was using it with all that grime.

Maybe buy a felt bag insert to cover up most of the stained lining? Then it wouldn’t hurt so much seeing it all the time..

And washing it in the washing machine sounds so scary, would never dare that! But if people have done it succesfully, it might be worth a try..

Reactions: happygirl78
I used a brand called Vanish carpet cleaning foam on a preloved pochette accessories I bought. I turned it inside out, sprayed the foam on the stains, left it for 20mins and scrubbed it lightly with a old tooth brush. The bag was gross with 20 years of grime, make up and fluff. The carpet foam lifted all the stains out and made the inside look and smell fresher and 100% cleaner. It was a risk but I took it cos there was no way I was using it with all that grime.
Carpet cleaner is a great idea..... i will try and see what the results are. The thought of throwing it in the washer scares the daylights out of me!

Reactions: Missydora