Help! Poll: 1.6mm or 1.8mm band

Which Eternity band?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blue Nile Spring jewlery Sale. 25% off for the 1.8mm and 50% off for the 1.6mm. :smile:

So the 1.6mm is the 3/8 ctw Tazza and the 1.8mm is the 1/4 ctw Riviera? I voted 1.8mm when you first posted over the weekend without knowing that and coincidentally I just got the 1/4 ctw Riviera in platinum pre-loved from ebay delivered today and love it! I got it to pair with my 1.85 ct G round solitaire (setting is white gold, 1.8mm with softened knife edge) and stack with other thin bands on my right hand. I am big fan of mixing it up and swapping out and I think it makes a great “fun” band, so my vote is still for the 1.8mm 1/4 ctw Riviera. If the cost is holding you back, have you considered going with the Riviera in white gold for $817? I stack platinum with gold bands without any issues. Can't wait to see what you decide. GL!
BNBand1.jpg
BNBand2.jpg

The 1.8mm was 1/2 carat Riviera in size 4.5.

Cost wasn’t holding me back, I wanted platinum for sure. I just wasn’t sure which looked best because my e-ring is an I color and Riviera faces up really white.

So the 1.6mm is the 3/8 ctw Tazza and the 1.8mm is the 1/4 ctw Riviera? I voted 1.8mm when you first posted over the weekend without knowing that and coincidentally I just got the 1/4 ctw Riviera in platinum pre-loved from ebay delivered today and love it! I got it to pair with my 1.85 ct G round solitaire (setting is white gold, 1.8mm with softened knife edge) and stack with other thin bands on my right hand. I am big fan of mixing it up and swapping out and I think it makes a great “fun” band, so my vote is still for the 1.8mm 1/4 ctw Riviera. If the cost is holding you back, have you considered going with the Riviera in white gold for $817? I stack platinum with gold bands without any issues. Can't wait to see what you decide. GL!
View attachment 4379290
View attachment 4379291

Reactions: FunBagz
The difference between both bands are rather insignificant if you don’t compare them. I would go for the 1.6mm, even if the cost is not a concern. However, it seems like you have made up your mind with the 1.8mm, so go for that, else you will regret it. [emoji846]

View attachment 4379290
View attachment 4379291

Omg I love this band! Where did you get it?