MCM - Modern Creation Munich, ("v")

And they'll be even less now as I couldn't even find the board to post!
HI, just purchased a vintage MCM bag today, although I do need to find a pin to hold the handle on it. Anyways I do believe this brand will be coming back as there is a show on Netflix and the guy who hosts it is always showing and talking about vintage MCM. Never even heard of this brand until I watched the show.. now I want all MCM bags. :smile:

HI, just purchased a vintage MCM bag today, although I do need to find a pin to hold the handle on it. Anyways I do believe this brand will be coming back as there is a show on Netflix and the guy who hosts it is always showing and talking about vintage MCM. Never even heard of this brand until I watched the show.. now I want all MCM bags. :smile:
There may not be many of us but lets keep this going. I will post the purse I purchased tomorrow evening. Please post all of yours!!!

Reactions: Namwan-

What show is that?

I just bought the Boston Black in 30 (larger satchel purse). I don't own any other black bags and thought bringing in an LV bag to a brand new job would look too flashy. I love the shape of a satchel but am not used to carrying one so it's great that this one comes with a sporty cross-body strap but I'm still only used to totes or bags that lie against your body. I think this is a great size and relatively understated while still being fun and fancy to carry. What do you guys think? I really want to get into this shape bag and this one is super roomy with a bigger zipper opening than the speedy so it might be a good way to transition. Thoughts?

I just bought the Boston Black in 30 (larger satchel purse). I don't own any other black bags and thought bringing in an LV bag to a brand new job would look too flashy. I love the shape of a satchel but am not used to carrying one so it's great that this one comes with a sporty cross-body strap but I'm still only used to totes or bags that lie against your body. I think this is a great size and relatively understated while still being fun and fancy to carry. What do you guys think? I really want to get into this shape bag and this one is super roomy with a bigger zipper opening than the speedy so it might be a good way to transition. Thoughts?

Enjoy it!! It's always fun trying a new brand and/or style! You end up realizing you can be more opened minded about new styles than you thought!! :smile:

Reactions: DaisyDD