What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

30mm 18k YG hoop earrings, Hermes Cape Cod watch, 0.75 ttcw 7 stone diamond band in 18k WG, Cartier slim Love ring in YG... and Cartier Love cuff in YG which arrived today! :heart::heart::heart:

It is preowned but in lovely condition and a size 18, much more comfortable than the size 17 one I used to have. So happy and can’t stop looking at it!

Attachments

• FEE31179-5674-4FF2-9DEE-6A8E56DA9E85.jpeg
    FEE31179-5674-4FF2-9DEE-6A8E56DA9E85.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 673
  • 3427D7CD-6FE7-4966-883C-37C15C5F770A.jpeg
    3427D7CD-6FE7-4966-883C-37C15C5F770A.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 674
How are you liking the Tiffany bracelet? Do things get caught on the T? I’m thinking about adding it to my collection.

I absolutely love it!! I’ve had no issues with it getting caught. And I love that I can take it on and off easily. The diamonds are also super sparkly. I have been wearing it on non stop and even admittedly when I sleep so I can wake up admiring it lol. It has so many more diamonds than the juc which I was considering. I still plan to get that one - maybe later this year since I’m going to be on ban island soon after a surprise from my H fairy!

Reactions: Addicted to bags
I absolutely love it!! I’ve had no issues with it getting caught. And I love that I can take it on and off easily. The diamonds are also super sparkly. I have been wearing it on non stop and even admittedly when I sleep so I can wake up admiring it lol. It has so many more diamonds than the juc which I was considering. I still plan to get that one - maybe later this year since I’m going to be on ban island soon after a surprise from my H fairy!
Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you're so happy with it. Sparkly is GOOD!! :lol: One can never have enough in my opinion. Oooh a visit from the H fairy? Can't wait til you share your pressie :graucho:

Reactions: SDC2003