New Saddle Clutch

View attachment 4374302

Has anyone seen this in person yet? Thoughts? I was looking at the Diorquake clutch but then thought this would be another option. It seems larger than the Diorama WOCs too?
I have not seen it in person but my SA sent me the picture for this in calfskin. I am not a big fan of the saddle style. And yes, it is larger than diorama clutch.574293972.jpg 574293982.jpg

The black is beautiful. I wish Dior posted more of their bags online, not that they need to all be sold online. But it would be nice to see the whole collection
I agree. It will so much easier for us to see and find what we want. Our Dior website is default to US. I recently discovered that when you scroll all the way down to the bottom of dior page ( if you are on the phone), change the region to United Kingdom(£). It will give you a lot more options to look at, even tho there are many bags/clutches not available in US but it doesn't hurt to ask your SA.

Reactions: averagejoe
I agree. It will so much easier for us to see and find what we want. Our Dior website is default to US. I recently discovered that when you scroll all the way down to the bottom of dior page ( if you are on the phone), change the region to United Kingdom(£). It will give you a lot more options to look at, even tho there are many bags/clutches not available in US but it doesn't hurt to ask your SA.

That’s genius! Off to look!

017AF15A-7296-4193-8189-06769453A021.jpeg
View attachment 4374302

Has anyone seen this in person yet? Thoughts? I was looking at the Diorquake clutch but then thought this would be another option. It seems larger than the Diorama WOCs too?
I love it! I got it right before Christmas. I can fit my iPhone and a small wallet. It’s great since you can actually double up the chain if you do it under the flap. So that way you can wear shoulder carry.