Insane LV Epi Speedy 25 Score!

disconap

Mar 20, 2019
Long story ahead, sorry!

I’m not really one for the big name luxury brands. . . Partially because, even preloved, they’re outside my budget, but perhaps even more so because my style is very modern & edgy, and sporting labels has never really been “my thing.” (I do aspire to some day own a vintage Chanel, but that’s another story for another forum.)

However, the LV Speedy in Noir Epi leather has always been on my want list, because I really love the shape and - don’t laugh too hard - it reminds me of black licorice.

So I’m browsing eBay the other day, and I see one that’s in really great shape, at a really great price, and I buy it. It looked (to my untrained eye) like the real thing. I don’t go out of my way to support knockoffs, but I figured that I was buying vintage, it was cheap, and I wanted it for the look, not the label. That said, I also didn’t wanna be the girl carrying the blatantly fake Louis, so I decided to have it professionally authenticated.

You guys. It’s real! I got an authentic Speedy 25 in Noir Epi, in beautiful condition, for $250. I don’t have many friends who care about stuff like designer handbags, so I’m sharing my excitement here! :yahoo:

Long story ahead, sorry!

I’m not really one for the big name luxury brands. . . Partially because, even preloved, they’re outside my budget, but perhaps even more so because my style is very modern & edgy, and sporting labels has never really been “my thing.” (I do aspire to some day own a vintage Chanel, but that’s another story for another forum.)

However, the LV Speedy in Noir Epi leather has always been on my want list, because I really love the shape and - don’t laugh too hard - it reminds me of black licorice.

So I’m browsing eBay the other day, and I see one that’s in really great shape, at a really great price, and I buy it. It looked (to my untrained eye) like the real thing. I don’t go out of my way to support knockoffs, but I figured that I was buying vintage, it was cheap, and I wanted it for the look, not the label. That said, I also didn’t wanna be the girl carrying the blatantly fake Louis, so I decided to have it professionally authenticated.

You guys. It’s real! I got an authentic Speedy 25 in Noir Epi, in beautiful condition, for $250. I don’t have many friends who care about stuff like designer handbags, so I’m sharing my excitement here! :yahoo:

Congratulations!!! And thank you for sharing your excitement with us!

Reactions: Sofialovesvintage