Can anyone confirm Jordana Brewster's Gold Evelyne is a GM?

benr

O.G.
Jun 22, 2006
Hello all! I'm ready to purchase my first Evelyne and have seen the prior threads asking about Jordana Brewster's Gold Evelyne size. I saw someone said it looks like a GM, but didn't see anyone else's input. I love how the bag looks on her and want to make sure I get the right size. I don't have an Hermes store in my state to go try them on, so I'm needing all your lovely people's opinions on if you think her Gold is a GM? I'm ready to pull the trigger on a pre-owned, but want to avoid regrets if I get a GM only to find out Jordana's is actually a PM. She's so petite, so I'm needing more opinions. Please help ASAP so I don't dawdle too long and miss out :smile: Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Get a piece of cardboard or carpet and make a cut-out, then hang it from your body.
Then you will get some idea of the scale. GMs are quite large, but they are fairly soft to the body.

I’m about 5’6 and here’s what my Etoupe GM looks like on me. I googled some photos of JB with hers, and I think hers is a GM as well. I had the strap on mine shortened by 8 inches — I can’t imagine wearing mine as low as she’s got hers — I’d feel like it was banging against my knees!

DD1B857F-EA6C-4270-9B76-ACDA184F2F4F.jpeg 9BBD1471-1DB2-4C19-A1D7-AFCBF47EF822.jpeg 3181F068-18AD-4FE1-A7E7-95F0331F4607.jpeg 290577E4-48A0-448B-A35E-38B34374D74F.jpeg

I’m about 5’6 and here’s what my Etoupe GM looks like on me. I googled some photos of JB with hers, and I think hers is a GM as well. I had the strap on mine shortened by 8 inches — I can’t imagine wearing mine as low as she’s got hers — I’d feel like it was banging against my knees!

View attachment 4379980 View attachment 4379981 View attachment 4379982 View attachment 4379983
I kept thinking hers was a GM after analyzing the many photos of her using this bag. After seeing your photo and pairin's photo, I'm with you both and do think it's a GM. What are your thoughts on the weight of it? So many people advise against the GM due to weight.

I kept thinking hers was a GM after analyzing the many photos of her using this bag. After seeing your photo and pairin's photo, I'm with you both and do think it's a GM. What are your thoughts on the weight of it? So many people advise against the GM due to weight.

I have a PM and a GM, both in Clemence. Empty, there’s not much difference in weight between the two. I think the problem happens when you load the GM up because it holds more.

Reactions: umichmm and MAGJES
When I was looking to buy my second PM, I considered a GM but it just didn’t look right on me. I’m 5 feet. I know there are other petite women on this board who say they rock the GM but on ME it just looked overwhelming. Can you try them both?

When I was looking to buy my second PM, I considered a GM but it just didn’t look right on me. I’m 5 feet. I know there are other petite women on this board who say they rock the GM but on ME it just looked overwhelming. Can you try them both?
Wish I had an Hermes store to go try them on, but no such luck in my entire state :sad:.