And the slide has started....

All it took was one new bag to get the wheels turning and now I am in a full on slide. I spent close to 2.5 hours yesterday at LV yesterday looking at new bags deciding on my next purchase. Trigger pulled today: Alma MM in Monogram to join the rest of my Alma suite (Alma PM in Monogram and BB in Black Epi); of course she will need accoutrements which will start another slide.

How many big bags does one actually need? I have several Balenciaga's (Giant City), Black Epi Sac Plat (my every day work horse) Black Epi Gobelins (great travel bag), and a saddle leather Gucci Doctor Bag. I guess I have a thing for handheld bags; the adventure continues.

Should I freak out over all that Vachetta? I have a bottle of Apple Lotion being delivered tomorrow. Truth be told, I have had my monogram Alma PM for almost 7 years and haven't used her once.

My OCD is real.

Its a never ending slide. Sometimes like a rollercoaster..its got its up and downs and something will always pull you back in. I like that LV has something for every age group and fashion style. I'm in my 30s and I find most brands are targeting younger and younger people or way older than I am. Hard to find the in between.
Every time I go to the store and hubby is always with me..he knows the drill. It will be like a 2-3 hr event. From trying, deciding to eventually buying the stuff, chatting with my SA to looking at more stuff and adding to the wishlist..the ride has been fun so far.
When I decided to jump into LV more than 3 years ago, I said to myself I just wanted to get one bag. Next thing I know..all I wanted was LV.:love: Fast forward to today I think I'm on my 7th bag and numerous accessories. It never stops at 1...:lol:

I also went on the slippery slope. Originally was thinking of getting 2 bags a year max 3. But that went straight out of the window when I realised LV bags I like are so blooming hard to get your hands on. My store never had them in and have to really dedicate time to stalk online. So i end up getting the bags i like sooner than later, whenever i see them pop up otherwise its takes forever.
Just over 2 years since I started. I have 8 bags now. I feel I'm kinda slowing down and taking back some control. The hubs knocked up a small corner unit to put my bags. Being able to see them all. I can now take stock and use and enjoy the bags I have. That sensible voice in my head has finally kicked in for now. Although I do have my eye on a azur bag. As I have no azur piece. But I can take it or leave it. Not something i could have done a year ago.

I started off telling myself “just one” when I fell in love with the speedy 30 in DA in 2009. Was content for a few years then started craving for a little more so I added a emilie wallet and the Bloomsbury bag. Was content for another couple of years then purchased the old sully pm. Again was content for a few years then the itch for another began last year, managed to get the favorite mm in monogram in November. Purchased a key pouch in February. Now I’m left lusting over the pochette Métis’, neo noe’s, and a bunch of other bags are calling my name. Lol. Must resist! In my case.

It is truly an addiction that keeps calling you back for more.

All it took was one new bag to get the wheels turning and now I am in a full on slide. I spent close to 2.5 hours yesterday at LV yesterday looking at new bags deciding on my next purchase. Trigger pulled today: Alma MM in Monogram to join the rest of my Alma suite (Alma PM in Monogram and BB in Black Epi); of course she will need accoutrements which will start another slide.
Guilty party of 1 here! [emoji137]

Reactions: Lifeoftheparty
I also went on the slippery slope. Originally was thinking of getting 2 bags a year max 3. But that went straight out of the window when I realised LV bags I like are so blooming hard to get your hands on. My store never had them in and have to really dedicate time to stalk online. So i end up getting the bags i like sooner than later, whenever i see them pop up otherwise its takes forever.
Just over 2 years since I started. I have 8 bags now. I feel I'm kinda slowing down and taking back some control. The hubs knocked up a small corner unit to put my bags. Being able to see them all. I can now take stock and use and enjoy the bags I have. That sensible voice in my head has finally kicked in for now. Although I do have my eye on a azur bag. As I have no azur piece. But I can take it or leave it. Not something i could have done a year ago.
The FOMO is real. The stalking has definitely added to my sense of "must buy now before price increase!" I am slowing down now though, hopefully....