Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

My Loulou collection from the last couple sale seasons:

Top Handles (very versatile size between the small and medium with an adjustable strap!) in black and dark beige
View attachment 4343651

Velvets in emerald toy and deep dark sea (teal) small
View attachment 4343655

....and a couple more toys in khaki and black patent
View attachment 4343656

Nice bag collection! Would you know if the top handle Loulou are still sold somewhere? And have you experienced any color transfer on your beige/nude bag? Thank you!

I *finally* got my replacement Loulou! (A couple of months ago I purchased small size and there was a defect in the purse and it was just too small). This time I got the medium and it is the perfect size and so beautiful. Edgy chic! The pictures do not do the color justice! I just love this red!

Attachments

• ysl3.jpg
    ysl3.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,326
  • ysl1.jpg
    ysl1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,333
  • ysl2.jpg
    ysl2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,330
I *finally* got my replacement Loulou! (A couple of months ago I purchased small size and there was a defect in the purse and it was just too small). This time I got the medium and it is the perfect size and so beautiful. Edgy chic! The pictures do not do the color justice! I just love this red!
It’s an absolutely stunning red. Medium is the perfect size. Congratulations!

Reactions: ElectricBoots
So my next bag is going to be the LouLou... Similar styles Saint Laurent bags I already are the College in the large size and the Metalesse flap in the medium size.... I'm looking at the beige/natural color (I attached a pic of the color)

However, I'm torn on the Small or Medium size.... I'm 5'1, 115 lbs... So I'm rather petite, but I can pull off larger bag styles... I have looked at both sizes & they both look well on my frame, just two completely different styles. Any input?! Thanks :heart:

Attachments

• 718873_natural_1_2.jpg
    718873_natural_1_2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 782
Reactions: fcmilliner2031
I do not have any YSL stores or even Saks, Nordtroms etc near me so I mostly shop online (or when travelling). I first purchased the Loulou small in eros red and found it too small. I ended up returning and getting the Medium and I am so happy with my decision. It holds more and on my frame it definitely looks better.

I’ve been lusting after the Loulou all year, debating between the toy and the camera as I only need a small crossbody. Since I’ve retired early and have a very casual lifestyle, I was really struggling with justifying the expense. But today I finally had the chance to play with them IRL vs contemporary brands like the Marc Jacobs Snapshot.

And...I decided to use the majority of my clothing budget for the year to invest in ONE thing that I LOVE and will get a ton of use from. And couldn’t be happier!!!

Debated between the earth and dark turquoise colors... I wear a lot of grays and olives and denim. Went with dark turquoise...it’s so beautiful! Ranges from a forest green to ocean blue depending on the lighting. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

C9B56BB9-8C14-4482-9482-05102EE199BB.jpeg 11DD3BE2-D0DB-4D99-9669-059B2C7BD45B.jpeg

Last edited: