Prada Outlets - different collection or old collections?

Jun 5, 2011
Hi guys,

we've been to a PRADA outlet yesterday and I fell in love with some boots.
I can't seem to find the exact boots online just slightly different ones on the PRADA website.

This made me wonder: do they sell different collections and/or old collections at the outlets? I am pretty sure the boots are authentic since it's an official PRADA outlet but am unsure about the quality of the items. I heard about different designers that they sell "lower" quality collections at their outlets - any thoughts?

TIA

Outlets sell specially made outlet stock as well as some older boutique stock. Prada is manufactured in Italy, India, Romania, Turkey, Africa, and China, as well as probably other countries. Check the "Made In..." label on the item. Prada items for outlet and boutique all go through quality checks, however over the last 10 years, I feel that quality has declined significantly.

Hello Missfiggy:

Do you see Galleria Tote ever made in other country such as Romania or only in Italy?

Thank you.

Outlets sell specially made outlet stock as well as some older boutique stock. Prada is manufactured in Italy, India, Romania, Turkey, Africa, and China, as well as probably other countries. Check the "Made In..." label on the item. Prada items for outlet and boutique all go through quality checks, however over the last 10 years, I feel that quality has declined significantly.