The Dior Diorama Thread

It’s really gorgeous! No questioning about how much I love it, but not sure if it’s very special in the diorama world or it’s something I can let go and still get a nice one later hehe

I love love love it! But since I wasn’t even planning to get one this soon, I was wondering if this is a very special one I should not let go. My friend thinks this is very rare one. Do these seasonal bags come in limited pieces? My SA had to fly them in from London because the Amsterdam stores didn’t have them when I asked.
Yes, seasonal styles are more limited in production, with some particular styles (especially the higher-priced ones) potentially never making it to several boutiques except the major flagships in the biggest cities.

I can't say for sure if this design will be renewed next season. The Diorama is released each season in new versions, with only a few being continued into the next season, usually due to the success of the style. The most likely outcome is that this particular style will not be released again in this colour, so it may be a good decision to buy this now while you can.

Yes, seasonal styles are more limited in production, with some particular styles (especially the higher-priced ones) potentially never making it to several boutiques except the major flagships in the biggest cities.

I can't say for sure if this design will be renewed next season. The Diorama is released each season in new versions, with only a few being continued into the next season, usually due to the success of the style. The most likely outcome is that this particular style will not be released again in this colour, so it may be a good decision to buy this now while you can.

Ahh got it! Thank you for your advice, I think I know what to do now!

Reactions: averagejoe
Hello

I have seen online references to a diorama mini. I went to the Dior store yesterday but the associate was clueless about it and said the mini is the Diorama WOC. Is the mini Diorama discontinued or is it seasonal?

Thanks

I think this is the baby pouch? I bought one preloved a couple of years ago and @averagejoe identified it for me. Teeny tiny, barely the length of a credit card but super cute! Definitely discontinued. :sad:

Like this, right?

https://poshmark.com/listing/Diorama-Metallic-Gold-Leather-Baby-Pouch-5b49e859baebf62abf0ddc66
No they had a mini size that had a similar design as the small but the dimensions were slightly smaller. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...rama-flap-bag-and-the-diorama-baby-pouch/amp/

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
Reactions: Greentea
Yw

Yes it s that one I found a pre owned black one that s why I went in store to see the size but they dont carry it anymore. I already have chanel mini square which does not fit my phone not sure how it will compare to it.
I found a comparison picture between the Diorama Clutch Wallet and the Mini: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/diorama-woc-vs-mini-diorama.941075/
I recommend going for the clutch or small size if you can't find the mini. The mini has a better chain and closure compared to the clutch, but the price is likely 300-400$ less than the small size. Based on the pictures from the link, the mini is about the same size as the clutch, but the mini is priced significantly higher.