New Alma Matallage, need your input

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hello there everyone!

I recently exchanged a bag for this one and although it's so beautiful, I worry about the lamb skin with wear and tear...

My dream bag is always the Alma so happy to have a very different version but worried for longevity on this style...
Feels so buttery soft and so easy to carry

Any info would be so appreciated! Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_3352.JPG
    IMG_3352.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 524
Hello there everyone!

I recently exchanged a bag for this one and although it's so beautiful, I worry about the lamb skin with wear and tear...

My dream bag is always the Alma so happy to have a very different version but worried for longevity on this style...
Feels so buttery soft and so easy to carry

Any info would be so appreciated! Thank you!

I haven’t seen this version before. It’s beautiful- Congratulations!

Reactions: TomMi39
I think it's lovely - haven't seen alma in this material before. I think it would hold up reasonably well, keep keys, sharp things, away from leather as I have a bag in similar type of leather and it does scratch - natural nails and rings etc don't usually agree with this lovely plush leather.

I think it's lovely - haven't seen alma in this material before. I think it would hold up reasonably well, keep keys, sharp things, away from leather as I have a bag in similar type of leather and it does scratch - natural nails and rings etc don't usually agree with this lovely plush leather.

You are right...It feel so amazing and light weight, but definitely it will scratch easily..ugh

Gotta be more careful With this piece