Anyone seen the new Boy WOC (new chain)?

I love the look of the new chain on the boy Woc. Unfortunately for more petite ppl, it can’t be shortened as there’s a leather strap. But the leather strap makes it so much more comfy to wear, I bet!

Reactions: malzahnart
Which would look the best.....black with gold or black with the ruthenium....I thought the ruthenium
would be more subdued and not so loud....your thoughts???
I am a yellow gold girl through and through. On my Boy WOC I have gold hardware but crazy enough, on my old medium Boy, I have black with ruthenium hardware. As much as I love it, I do still wish it had the brushed gold though.

I super love the new chain since it gives off more Boy vibes, yet not as chunky as the chain on the Boy flaps.

Love it on you...which hardware is that? The brushed or shiny or what? I'm having a hard time with the hardware. I love the ruthenium but I also love the light gold & the antique gold...but not shiny...thank you so much for the picture..I love the pic...

Love it on you...which hardware is that? The brushed or shiny or what? I'm having a hard time with the hardware. I love the ruthenium but I also love the light gold & the antique gold...but not shiny...thank you so much for the picture..I love the pic...

It’s brushed gold! I love it and I’m not a fan of shiny gold. Thank you!

Talked to the SA. The chain is mixed with titanium or platinum and therefore, it is not as heavy. Try it out in store to decide if it is overbearing.

I will do that, thank you. I really wanted a black one with the ruthenium hardware but can't find it...SA's say that Chanel didn't make one this time but you never know when they will. I saw a blue one with the ruthenium and it's pretty but can't decide if I want to wait on black or try to find the blue. I have a blue iridescent regular flap WOC but it would look totally different from this blue in color and style and it has the light gold hardware. I have a blue boy bag old medium with shiny silver hardware, a lambskin black mini rectangular and a black caviar old medium flap and a black leather Deauville. Thoughts on the boy woc????

Last edited:
Hi, interested in buying a WOC as well but debating whether to go for the chain with leather or the new one! Is it not possible to shorten it anymore?
There is a pic of a lady (elzi) on this thread with her Boy and she said she shortened it and that it's shortened in the picture...check it out. The bigger chain is really growing on me. It really does make the WOC look like the boy and kinda makes it look a little classier...I think I want the ruthenium hardware though...

Reactions: Kdelz
There is a pic of a lady (elzi) on this thread with her Boy and she said she shortened it and that it's shortened in the picture...check it out. The bigger chain is really growing on me. It really does make the WOC look like the boy and kinda makes it look a little classier...I think I want the ruthenium hardware though...
Thanks! I just saw that! Hopefully they release one before you decide to make a purchase