LV Men’s Fall Winter 2019

LV is pulling all products that are directly reflecting Michael Jackson elements from the collection.
https://www.standard.co.uk/fashion/...jackson-louis-vuitton-neverland-a4092186.html

Such a cowardly move - all this in reaction to a film which is riddled with so many factual errors and bogus timelines. Laughable actually. Does anyone have a spine and check this stuff out? Or are we all mindless, media spoon-fed sheep? They should have just gone ahead with this collection, and those who wanted the pieces would have bought them, and those that didn’t, wouldn’t have - you know, much like the way consumers behave with every single other collection??

Such a cowardly move - all this in reaction to a film which is riddled with so many factual errors and bogus timelines. Laughable actually. Does anyone have a spine and check this stuff out? Or are we all mindless, media spoon-fed sheep? They should have just gone ahead with this collection, and those who wanted the pieces would have bought them, and those that didn’t, wouldn’t have - you know, much like the way consumers behave with every single other collection??
He was an abuser. Pulling out this collection is the right thing to do.

Reactions: ultravisitor

I haven’t seen the film and have no opinion but I will say with the exception of your post, everyone else I know who saw the documentary was disgusted and outraged. Smart move on LV part. Better to have good publicity than bad.