Louis Vuitton Monogram Papillon NM - I Have a Question

Punki

Mar 4, 2019
Hello

Like you, I LOVE everything Louis Vuitton! I recently was able to purchase a new Louis Vuitton Monogram Papillon NM - like the classic bag, but designed with longer and flatter handles so the bag rests comfortably on your shoulder. I typically use a bag insert or organizer to keep the contents in my bags organized, as well as to protect the lining of the bag.

However, I’ve not been able to locate a bag organizer that fits inside the Papillon ( due to it’s cylinder shape).

So my question is : does anyone out there know of an insert/purse organizer that is designed to fit the Papillon?

Many thanks for your help or suggestions.
Punki

Hey! Thanks so much - I would have found this site. I’m in the US and she’s in Australia, so I just sent a message and asked if she can ship to the states. Thanks again for your help!
Punki

Please update us as I also have a Papillon NM in DE. Love the bag and an organizer would make it even more wonderful. Tia!

Hi

I took the advice that I got from another LV fan ( on this blog ) and contacted the company she suggested, who is in Australia - the company name is KD Australia. I had trouble with their site, so I sent an instant message - and they were quick to respond and fabulous to work with. We communicated very gracefully via Messinger and I ordered the insert for,the Papillon NM 30 ( she also makes one for the smaller Papillon 26 ) as well as many other LV bags and other designers. I expect to receive the organizer later this week so I can’t report on fit, quality etc. - but I’m very excited. Their web site is:
https://KDAustrailia.com/lv-Papillon-30-no-1

PS. Many many thanks to the blogger who sent me in this direction. I would never have found this company without her help. So thanks again!
Bridget

Reactions: LVintage_LVoe
Hi

I took the advice that I got from another LV fan ( on this blog ) and contacted the company she suggested, who is in Australia - the company name is KD Australia. I had trouble with their site, so I sent an instant message - and they were quick to respond and fabulous to work with. We communicated very gracefully via Messinger and I ordered the insert for,the Papillon NM 30 ( she also makes one for the smaller Papillon 26 ) as well as many other LV bags and other designers. I expect to receive the organizer later this week so I can’t report on fit, quality etc. - but I’m very excited. Their web site is:
https://KDAustrailia.com/lv-Papillon-30-no-1

PS. Many many thanks to the blogger who sent me in this direction. I would never have found this company without her help. So thanks again!
Bridget
That's great! Looking forward to seeing your Papillon NM organizer soon. Excited for you too! [emoji4]