Can Someone Please Help Me Find These Cl's!!!!!!!!!!

shoegal11

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
HI EVERYONE!!!

I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIND THESE SHOES, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN GABINE HEEL in gold with a cork heel, or in gold with a cork heel.
CopyofIMG_4019.jpg

If anyone has senn these shoes lately in a boutique , website wherever please let m know, I would love to have these for my b-day. Thank You!!!!!!

Shoegal, I just saw these today at Bergdorf Goodman. I think that I even tried on a size 9. They have them in gold with the cork heel. Call Thomas Khadafi at BG, he can help you order them in your size.

Shoegal, I just saw these today at Bergdorf Goodman. I think that I even tried on a size 9. They have them in gold with the cork heel. Call Thomas Khadafi at BG, he can help you order them in your size.

BG doesn't have the CORK UPPER version with GOLD PEEP-TOE/heel (i.e. the exact Nicole Richie shoe). They have the "reverse" version as Kamilla850 mentioned -- the gold upper with cork heel which is dressier. The Nicole Richie version sold out long ago.

I saw this shoe on ebay when I was looking for something else, don't know if she had your size though -- not sure if I can put the ebay seller name in this posting so pm me if you cannot find it.