Next one to get... JUC with diamond or love with 4 diamonds?

Jan 16, 2007
We are traveling to London next week and I would like to get my second bracelet to stack with my YG love bracelet with no diamond. I'm torn between love with 4 diamonds in WG or RG vs JUC with diamond, not sure what color either. Any suggestions? Also, what is the price difference at Heathrow without VAT vs the U.K. price I see online? Thank you!

if you want something to stack with your love, go for another love bracelet as love stacks best with another love. But if you want a little variety, I would urge you to get a JUC. I own both love and JUC, and JUC is hands down my favorite piece. It has a great clean design, it is easy to get in and out of and it retains it's shine! Also, it doesn't need anything else to stack with and stands beautifully on its own. Goes great with a love bracelet too. Great dilemma to have. Good luck!

Reactions: kewave
I'd pick JUC so you have more variety, and can choose to wear them stacked or on different wrists. Colour wise, I'd personally go for RG because I don't like rhodium plated white gold (plating will wear off eventually), which is what the diamond versions have.

Heathrow's price is 83.33% of the price listed on Cartier's UK website. Hope this helps!

Hi All,
Need advice please...I wear a PG love 4 diamond and a PG small love. Looking to add JUC w/ diamonds in PG versus a white gold love 4 diamonds. Was always leaning JUC, but there is something so easy about stacking loves. I am not sure how practical the JUC is stacked with multiple loves every day. What would you get and why? Thanks!

I think if you had two regular sized loves I would definitely push the JUC as I think that's preferable geometrically to having three regular sized loves. However since you have a large and a small, I would say it's a toss up. I am leaning toward the clou for some reason.

Reactions: same99
I think if you had two regular sized loves I would definitely push the JUC as I think that's preferable geometrically to having three regular sized loves. However since you have a large and a small, I would say it's a toss up. I am leaning toward the clou for some reason.

I lean that way too more for the purpose of visual interest...appreciate your input!

I also Prefer all loves! I have A JUC with diamonds and 3 loves. I wear My loves 24/7... I only wear my juc on special occasions. I personally Don’t like how it feels when the JUC bangs into my
Loves, or the feeling of it dented into my skin when one of my kids sit on my arms.., which happens way more than i realized. But there are many people who wear their JUC 24/7 with no issues! I think You should try and see what you think at the store.

Reactions: same99