• DE Rosalie

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • DE Zippy

Votes: 33 66.0%

• Total voters

Soniaa

Jul 10, 2018
Screenshot_2019-03-06-21-20-29-1.png Screenshot_2019-03-06-21-19-16-1.png
Narrowed down to two choices now I need assistance. Don't have experience with LV wallets so any kind of feedback (like pros and cons on each/versatility/whatever) would be helpful and appreciated :smile:

I have a zippy and I really like it. It’s small but holds a lot. I use mine for cash and cards. I don’t carry coins in it. I chose the zippy because of the card slots and I prefer a wallet that zips instead of having a snap.

Reactions: Soniaa
I have the Rosalie it’s very cute but if this is someone you’re planning on using every day you may want to go zippy.
The button WILL chip on the Rosalie over time and the glazing will eventually start to crack/peel where its curved. So if you’re going for longevity go zippy

Reactions: Soniaa and LV_BB
I had the Rosalie and sold it to buy that exact zippy. The zippy is so functional. It’s my main wallet. It fits more than you think. I don’t put coins in it as I use my key pouch for that. Folding my cash doesn’t bother me and it has never gotten caught in the zipper. I’ve been using a zippy coin purse for the past 7 years and it still looks new. That’s why I purchased the one you are considering. It’s great as it fits in all my bags. HTH

Reactions: Soniaa and LV_BB
I’ve actually thought about this as well, I really like how the Rosalie looks. Unfortunately, I’ve seen too many reviews where the button in front fades and becomes discolored. I was also worried about the zipper scratching the curve of the inner flap, and glazing issues as someone mentioned above.

I didn’t want to buy something that would eventually stress me out, so I vote zippy!

I have actually been looking at both. I have been using a leather zippy knockoff from Amazon to see if the size would work. I love that little leather cutie so I just added the zippy coin purse to my favorites list!

Dang I was leaning towards the rosalie cause is so cute but I don't wanna have to deal with cracks, peels or chipping and have to bear the extra expense for repairs. The thing I like about zippy is the secured closure but I also wanna be able to carry coins. Longevity is also a factor. And would like to be able to put in other things like hair clips or scrunchies or small things like that. Does the rose ballerine discolor?

I never knew Zippy coin came with rose ballerine interior. I just checked online (UK) and when you check on the Zippy coin page, this option is not there but if I put the product code then it appears and is in stock!

I never knew Zippy coin came with rose ballerine interior. I just checked online (UK) and when you check on the Zippy coin page, this option is not there but if I put the product code then it appears and is in stock!
Really cause I can see it comes in pink and brown on the uk page when you search for zippy