Jaw Specialization Doctor?

readerabbit

Mar 6, 2019
I found one in New York and it was 25 grand which is why I'm looking towards South Korea.
Their procedure was implant. I'm still gathering information on alternative procedures.

I'm a man in search of a golden jawline and want to sculpt a more masculine Jaw both in width and shape.

Know of any places that are good with Jaws? Pricing?

I found one in New York and it was 25 grand which is why I'm looking towards South Korea.
Their procedure was implant. I'm still gathering information on alternative procedures.

I'm a man in search of a golden jawline and want to sculpt a more masculine Jaw both in width and shape.

Know of any places that are good with Jaws? Pricing?

Some places I'm looking at are The Face Dental (TFD), View PS, and EU Dental. I am in the process of consulting with EU Dental and View PS but I have just been really busy at the moment. From what I have read, these clinic offer the most fair prices and have good results (I haven't looked too much into EU Dental so don't quote me on that one). If you haven't read already, please look up the blacklisted plastic surgery clinics. I'm from the PNW and I almost booked a surgery with "one of the best clinics" according to many, many articles on the internet. I found out later that people were sponsored by these clinics to write good reviews and make videos on YouTube. I think the best thing for you to do is to look at people's reviews on here or on RealSelf (not that many on RealSelf though).

But also, be cautious. I think you can tell what is a real review versus a sponsored review. Best of luck to you!

I think you should consult with The Face Dental and Regen, I think they are quite good for jaw surgery. Can’t say anything about pricing tho, I didn’t proceed any cosmetic surgeries yet but also considering v line and most probably will go with Regen and doctor Oh.

My Korean friend recommends dr Jung in Cooki. He is the specialization in f/c. I went with my friend and many foreigners and koreans are there as well. I heard BIO clinic too.
Just text them and get online consultation!

My Korean friend recommends dr Jung in Cooki. He is the specialization in f/c. I went with my friend and many foreigners and koreans are there as well. I heard BIO clinic too.
Just text them and get online consultation!
Hi, did your Korean friend do facial contouring at Cooki? May I get more details about which clinic to do FC at? I plan to do FC in Korea but am considering Banobagi, Regen among others.