Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

This bag caught me off guard.
A week ago DH and I got stuck in aweful traffic. We decided to stop for lunch and discount shopping at the local outlet mall off the highway, just happened to be the same outlet mall where I bought my first gateway Coach bag. To relive the moment from way back when I decided to have a look in the Coach store. WOW Bravo Coach, nice stuff! I love love love my new 1941 Studded Oxblood Rogue bag. :loveeyes:96DB5CDE-2DA0-4741-8CCF-27872B852DF5.jpeg

Last edited:
A week ago DH and I got stuck in aweful traffic. We decided to stop for lunch and discount shopping at the local outlet mall off the highway, just happened to be the same outlet mall where I bought my first gateway Coach bag. To relive the moment from way back when I decided to have a look in the Coach store. WOW Bravo Coach, nice stuff! I love love love my new 1941 Studded Oxblood Rogue bag. :loveeyes:View attachment 4354978

I love this! It’s Coach? Looks like I need to visit.

Reactions: Nibb
A week ago DH and I got stuck in aweful traffic. We decided to stop for lunch and discount shopping at the local outlet mall off the highway, just happened to be the same outlet mall where I bought my first gateway Coach bag. To relive the moment from way back when I decided to have a look in the Coach store. WOW Bravo Coach, nice stuff! I love love love my new 1941 Studded Oxblood Rogue bag. :loveeyes:View attachment 4354978

I have been away from Coach for a while, like 20 years or so :lol:, but when I saw this bag at the store, I fell for it. I bought the Dark Denim one, with a delicious yellow suede lining! I love the studs and color of yours:love:

Reactions: Nibb
I have been away from Coach for a while, like 20 years or so :lol:, but when I saw this bag at the store, I fell for it. I bought the Dark Denim one, with a delicious yellow suede lining! I love the studs and color of yours:love:
Oh my, yours sounds just stunning, enjoy. I love the oxblood with the studs so much I feel the need for another Rouge in a different color. :P

Reactions: dolali